Applied Biological Materials Inc. is a Vancouver-based biotech company that develop and market research reagents to the life science community and biotech industry. Due to our continual growth, an Biotech Customer Service Specialist is available. We are looking for a recent post-secondary graduate who is interested in dealing within the biotech industry.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full Time
Number of Vacancies: 1
Locations: Richmond, BC
Benefits: Health care benefits and paid vacation after probation.
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams within the company to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
• Participate in activities and contribute ideas designed to improve customer satisfaction.
• Coordinate logistics for customers' orders with timely followup.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Candidate must have a post-secondary education. A minimum Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or a relevant Life Science degree is a major asset.
• Customer support experience is mandatory.
• Excellent communication and word processing skills.
• Able to adapt quickly as the work environment will be fast-paced.
• Extremely attentive to detail.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to forward their resume and cover letters. Applied Biological Materials would like to thank all interested applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
If you are interested in this challenging and rewarding position, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any correspondences or updates through phone calls will not be accepted.