The iLenti™ RNAi Expression System from abm allows for the efficient expression of any siRNA through transfection or lentiviral infection of target cells. The system is based on a unique convergent promoter design for greater efficiency of target gene knockdown, without the need for a hair-pin loop structure commonly utilized in single promoter vectors. abm offers a comprehensive library of human, mouse and rat siRNAs available in vector or pre-packaged lentivirus format.
Advantages of iLenti™ siRNA:
1. siRNA in lentiviral vectors for either transfection or viral infection.
2. Very stable and high yielding plasmids; no special competent cells are required.
3. Uses more potent 27-29 bp oligos than the traditional 19 or 21 bp oligos.
4. Convergent promoters to avoid hairpin loop structures, making sequencing and plasmid growth much easier.
5. GFP reporter for monitoring transfection or viral infection.
6. All constructs are available in vector or virus format, including pooled virus for improved gene knockdown.
We also offer a scrambled control construct in our proprietary vector backbone (Cat. LV015-G for vector, LVP015-G for virus) to be used as the ideal control for your gene knock down experiments.