0610009O20Rik Recombinant Protein
|Aliases||2700004E22Rik; Dele; Kiaa0141|
|Unit quantity||100 μg|
|Species||This gene is available from: Mouse|
|Shipping Conditions||On dry ice|
|Note||The accession number NM refers to a unique transcript (mRNA) sequence which in case of some genes, may represent, one of the few-to-many, naturally occurring variant transcripts for that gene. The accession number BC refers to a sequence that may not represent the full-length CDS for that gene. Thus, it is strongly recommended to check the sequence before placing an order. For proteins other than those enlisted alphabetically, please look into abm's ‘Protein Production’ under ‘Custom Services’.|
Note: a Special Concentration Request (Cat.No.C119) or Lyophilization Request (Cat.No.C125) can also be made for any recombinant protein product.
|Disclaimer||1) Disclaimer for Transcript Variants: The provided accession number refers to the transcript (mRNA) sequence for this product. The molecular sequence of this clone aligns with the gene accession number as a point of reference only. However, individual transcript sequences of the same gene can differ through naturally occurring variations (e.g. polymorphisms), each with its own valid existence. This clone is substantially in agreement with the reference, but a complete review of all prevailing variants is recommended prior to use. All sales are final.|
2) Disclaimer for Gene Sequence: The provided accession number refers to the transcript (mRNA) sequence for this product. Please verify that this is the desired transcript sequence by cross-referencing. This is important because a single gene can have multiple different transcripts owing to naturally occurring variations. All sales are final.
3) Disclaimer for Intended Use: All of abm's vectors and viral particles are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its vector(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s).
4) Disclaimer for Extra Nucleotides: Cloning may lead to the insertion of extra nucleotides at the 5' or 3' end of the target sequence which, in most cases, is innocuous to the stability/functionality of the construct.
5) abm guarantees that at least 1 out of the 3 sgRNA constructs purchased in a set designed to be used with Cas9 Nuclease will result in gene knock-out due to frameshift mutations in over 50% of cells, after successful infection and drug selection. This guarantee applies to sgRNAs designed to target human, mouse or rat genes only. If knock-out is not achieved in extremely rare cases, a one-time replacement of another set of 3 targets with alternative sgRNA sequences will be provided. To qualify for this replacement, customers must examine knock-out efficiency by Surveyor assay. Before sending your inquiry, please make sure you have optimized your experiments as far as possible. This includes (where applicable) increasing and optimizing your MOI, increasing the duration of infection (up to 72 h), and carrying out clone screening before assaying for knock-out. Please also provide data to show that a reporter virus was used to optimize the MOI for your target cell line. Customers must provide adequate data to show >80% infection efficiency with a positive control, plus additional qPCR data to evaluate the level of mRNA expression.
For vector transfection, please evaluate the vector transfection efficiency by detecting Cas9 or puromycin expression for the 'All-in-One' vectors using qPCR, or neomycin for constructs containing only the sgRNA. In addition, please provide Surveyor Assay or Sanger Sequencing data on at least 20 isolated clones.
abm limits its obligation and liability for the success of this technology to providing one replacement of any sgRNA lentivector product only. The replacement set will not be covered by the same guarantee. If these constructs are also considered to be ineffective then the gene is most likely not susceptible to sgRNA knock-out.
|Is this protein biologically active?|
The biological activity of this recombinant protein is not tested and therefore cannot be guaranteed. All downstream applications must be determined by the end user.
|What purity is this protein provided at?|
Our recombinant proteins are provided at >90% purity
|Can we order a smaller amount of protein to test the activity?|
Our recombinant proteins are made to order and as such, 100ug is the minimum quantity that can be ordered. However, we are happy to offer very competitive rates on larger quantities of the protein upon request.
|How are endotoxin levels measured?|
1. For estimating the endotoxin levels; we use the LAL (Limulus Amebocyte Lysate) method: The lysate from horseshoe crab amebocytes clots in the presence of very low endotoxin. This reaction is the basis of the Limulus amebocyte lysate (LAL) assay which was approved by the FDA in 1970. · Endotoxin is generally measured in Endotoxin Units per milliliter (EU/mL). · For recombinant proteins: EU is reported per microgram of protein. · One EU = 0.1-0.2 ng endotoxin/µg of protein. · At abm, we do the LAL chromogenic assays that can detect down to 0.01 EU/ml. . There is <1.0 EU of Endotoxin/μg of recombinant protein as determined by the LAL method.
|How long is the shelf life and what are the storage condition(s)?|
The storage condition(s) with respect to buffer components are case specific and disclosed as part of our certificate of analyses for the relevant protein. In general, lyophilized proteins are good for up to two years when stored in -80⁰C and for one year at -20⁰C while, proteins in 50% glycerol (to be stored at -20⁰C) are usually good for 6 months.
|Are your recombinant proteins denatured?|
No. If you wish to obtain denatured protein, we can look into a custom service for you, upon request.
|Are your recombinant proteins produced in E.Coli phosphorylated?|
While E.coli is known to phosphorylate a certain subset of its endogenous proteins, we cannot say for sure if the proteins in question will be phosphorylated as they will be made recombinantly in E.coli.
There are no references for this product yet!