ACE2 Protein Lysate
|1116703||100 μg / 100 μl|
|Description||100ug/100ul of 293 cell lysate transfected with the ACE2 gene|
|Full Gene Name||angiotensin I converting enzyme (peptidyl-dipeptidase A) 2|
|Species||This gene is available from: Human,Mouse,Rat|
|Unit quantity||100 μg / 100 μl|
|Applications||Positive Control for Western Blotting.|
|Storage Condition||62.5mM Tris-HCl, 2% SDS, 10% Glycerol, 50mM DTT, 0.01% w/v Bromophenol Blue.|
Store at -20°C for up to a year.
|Caution||Protein Lysates are for research use only and are not intended for therapeutic or diagnostic applications. Please contact a technical service representative for more information.|
|Disclaimer||1) Disclaimer for Transcript Variants: The provided accession number refers to the transcript (mRNA) sequence for this product. The molecular sequence of this clone aligns with the gene accession number as a point of reference only. However, individual transcript sequences of the same gene can differ through naturally occurring variations (e.g. polymorphisms), each with its own valid existence. This clone is substantially in agreement with the reference, but a complete review of all prevailing variants is recommended prior to use. All sales are final.|
2) Disclaimer for Gene Sequence: The provided accession number refers to the transcript (mRNA) sequence for this product. Please verify that this is the desired transcript sequence by cross-referencing. This is important because a single gene can have multiple different transcripts owing to naturally occurring variations. All sales are final.
3) Disclaimer for Intended Use: All of abm's vectors and viral particles are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its vector(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s).
4) Disclaimer for Extra Nucleotides: Cloning may lead to the insertion of extra nucleotides at the 5' or 3' end of the target sequence which, in most cases, is innocuous to the stability/functionality of the construct.
5) abm guarantees that at least 1 out of the 3 sgRNA constructs purchased in a set designed to be used with Cas9 Nuclease will result in gene knock-out due to frameshift mutations in over 50% of cells, after successful infection and drug selection. This guarantee applies to sgRNAs designed to target human, mouse or rat genes only. If knock-out is not achieved in extremely rare cases, a one-time replacement of another set of 3 targets with alternative sgRNA sequences will be provided. To qualify for this replacement, customers must examine knock-out efficiency by Surveyor assay. Before sending your inquiry, please make sure you have optimized your experiments as far as possible. This includes (where applicable) increasing and optimizing your MOI, increasing the duration of infection (up to 72 h), and carrying out clone screening before assaying for knock-out. Please also provide data to show that a reporter virus was used to optimize the MOI for your target cell line. Customers must provide adequate data to show >80% infection efficiency with a positive control, plus additional qPCR data to evaluate the level of mRNA expression.
For vector transfection, please evaluate the vector transfection efficiency by detecting Cas9 or puromycin expression for the 'All-in-One' vectors using qPCR, or neomycin for constructs containing only the sgRNA. In addition, please provide Surveyor Assay or Sanger Sequencing data on at least 20 isolated clones.
abm limits its obligation and liability for the success of this technology to providing one replacement of any sgRNA lentivector product only. The replacement set will not be covered by the same guarantee. If these constructs are also considered to be ineffective then the gene is most likely not susceptible to sgRNA knock-out.
|Vector Map||pLenti-GIII-CMV, pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA, pLenti-GIII-CMV-GFP-2A-Puro, pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro, Cumate-pLenti-Cloning-SV40-GFP, pLenti-GIII-EF1a, pLenti-GIII-UbC, pLenti-III-PGK|
|Application||Positive Control for Western Blotting.|
|Quality Control||1) full sequencing of the transfection vector with insert|
2) transfection efficiency testing by performing a transfection in parallel with a known control GFP vector
3) mycoplasma testing of the cells used for lysate production
There are no FAQs for this product yet!
There are no references for this product yet!