Recombinant adenovirus is one of the most efficient gene delivery vehicles for both in vitro and in vivo protein expression due to the high infection efficiency and subsequent yield of recombinant protein. Adenoviruses can infect a broad range of cells, including dividing and non-dividing cells, stem cells and primary cells, and are particularly useful for infecting cell lines that have low transfection efficiency with liposome based methods.
Adenoviruses do not integrate their genome into the host system and therefore do not risk activating or inactivating host genes. Expression of the recombinant protein of interest is detectable within 24 hours post infection and is transient in nature. The expression will persist as long as the viral genome is not degraded, which is around 1-2 weeks depending on the cell type. Longer expression can be observed in slow dividing cells such as neurons.
abm offers a comprehensive library of premade adenoviruses containing full-length ORFs for human, mouse and rat genes driven by a strong CMV promoter with a choice of His tag, HA tag or GFP reporter.
abm has over 1000 Premade ORF Adenovirus and is constantly adding more every day. If the desired gene has not been made already, most of them can be ready within 4 weeks. abm also provides custom adenovirus production to tailor to specific needs. Please contact technical support or customer service for further details.
- Biosafety: Replication-incompetent (-E1/-E3) human adenovirus type 5 (Ad5)
- Almost 100% gene delivery in most cell types; very few cell lines cannot be infected
- Can be used for in vivo or in vitro recombinant protein expression
- Non-integrating; No alteration to host genome
- Choice of No Tag, C-terminal His or HA tag for detection/purification, or GFP reporter (Gene-IRES-GFP)
- Can’t find your gene or need a higher titer? We offer custom adenovirus production and amplification)
- Select your desired tag or reporter, then search your gene name or accession number and add the adenovirus to your cart.
- If you require a higher titer, add one of the Adenovirus Purification options to your cart.Click here to view available titers.
- Can’t find your gene? We can generate a custom adenovirus for you! Add one (1) pShuttle Subcloning option and one (1) cDNA Adenovirus Production option (Cat.No. C001) to your cart, and include your gene details and desired tag/reporter in the Notes section. View our Custom Adenovirus Services page for more information to place your order.
- Questions? Contact us at technical@abmGood.com.
Search By Gene Symbol or Accession Number
|Product Name||Size||Cat. No.||Status||Price|
|Adeno CMV Null Adenovirus||250 μl||000047A||Premade||$245.00|
|Adenovirus Null Adenovirus||250 μl||000048A||Premade||$245.00|
|β-gal Adenovirus (E. coli)||250 μl||000197A||Premade||$245.00|
|RFP Adenovirus (Fish)||250 μl||000200A||Premade||$245.00|
|GFP Adenovirus||250 μl||000541A||Premade||$245.00|
Adenovirus List (grouped by gene name)
- b-Myb Adenovirus
- B020004C17RIK Adenovirus
- B020004J07Rik Adenovirus
- B020031M17Rik Adenovirus
- B230118H07Rik Adenovirus
- B230120H23Rik Adenovirus
- B230208H17Rik Adenovirus
- B230217C12Rik Adenovirus
- B230219D22Rik Adenovirus
- B230312A22Rik Adenovirus
- B2M Adenovirus
- B2MR Adenovirus
- B3GALNT1 Adenovirus
- B3GALNT2 Adenovirus
- B3GALT1 Adenovirus
- B3GALT2 Adenovirus
- B3GALT4 Adenovirus
- B3GALT5 Adenovirus
- B3GALT6 Adenovirus
- B3GALTL Adenovirus
- B3GAT1 Adenovirus
- B3GAT2 Adenovirus
- B3GAT3 Adenovirus
- B3GAT3P1 Adenovirus
- B3GNT1 Adenovirus
- B3GNT2 Adenovirus
- B3GNT3 Adenovirus
- B3GNT4 Adenovirus
- B3GNT5 Adenovirus
- B3GNT6 Adenovirus
- B3GNT7 Adenovirus
- B3GNT8 Adenovirus
- B3GNT9 Adenovirus
- B3gnt9-ps Adenovirus
- B3GNTL1 Adenovirus
- B430306N03Rik Adenovirus
- B4GALNT1 Adenovirus
- B4GALNT2 Adenovirus
- B4GALNT3 Adenovirus
- B4GALNT4 Adenovirus