Recombinant adenovirus is one of the most efficient gene delivery vehicles for both in vitro and in vivo protein expression due to the high infection efficiency and subsequent yield of recombinant protein. Adenoviruses can infect a broad range of cells, including dividing and non-dividing cells, stem cells and primary cells, and are particularly useful for infecting cell lines that have low transfection efficiency with liposome based methods.
Adenoviruses do not integrate their genome into the host system and therefore do not risk activating or inactivating host genes. Expression of the recombinant protein of interest is detectable within 24 hours post infection and is transient in nature. The expression will persist as long as the viral genome is not degraded, which is around 1-2 weeks depending on the cell type. Longer expression can be observed in slow dividing cells such as neurons.
abm offers a comprehensive library of premade adenoviruses containing full-length ORFs for human, mouse and rat genes driven by a strong CMV promoter with a choice of His tag, HA tag or GFP reporter.
abm has over 1000 Premade ORF Adenovirus and is constantly adding more every day. If the desired gene has not been made already, most of them can be ready within 4 weeks. abm also provides custom adenovirus production to tailor to specific needs. Please contact technical support or customer service for further details.
- Biosafety: Replication-incompetent (-E1/-E3) human adenovirus type 5 (Ad5)
- Almost 100% gene delivery in most cell types; very few cell lines cannot be infected
- Can be used for in vivo or in vitro recombinant protein expression
- Non-integrating; No alteration to host genome
- Choice of No Tag, C-terminal His or HA tag for detection/purification, or GFP reporter (Gene-IRES-GFP)
- Can’t find your gene or need a higher titer? We offer custom adenovirus production and amplification)
- Select your desired tag or reporter, then search your gene name or accession number and add the adenovirus to your cart.
- If you require a higher titer, add one of the Adenovirus Purification options to your cart.Click here to view available titers.
- Can’t find your gene? We can generate a custom adenovirus for you! Add one (1) pShuttle Subcloning option and one (1) cDNA Adenovirus Production option (Cat.No. C001) to your cart, and include your gene details and desired tag/reporter in the Notes section. View our Custom Adenovirus Services page for more information to place your order.
- Questions? Contact us at technical@abmGood.com.
Search By Gene Symbol or Accession Number
|Product Name||Size||Cat. No.||Status||Price|
|Adeno CMV Null Adenovirus||250 μl||000047A||Premade||$245.00|
|Adenovirus Null Adenovirus||250 μl||000048A||Premade||$245.00|
|β-gal Adenovirus (E. coli)||250 μl||000197A||Ready to
|RFP Adenovirus (Fish)||250 μl||000200A||Premade||$245.00|
|GFP Adenovirus||250 μl||000541A||Premade||$245.00|
Adenovirus List (grouped by gene name)
- BC024978 Adenovirus
- BC026585 Adenovirus
- BC026590 Adenovirus
- BC027072 Adenovirus
- BC027231 Adenovirus
- BC028528 Adenovirus
- BC029214 Adenovirus
- BC029877 Adenovirus
- BC030290 Adenovirus
- BC030307 Adenovirus
- BC030336 Adenovirus
- BC030476 Adenovirus
- BC030500 Adenovirus
- BC030525 Adenovirus
- BC030626 Adenovirus
- BC030867 Adenovirus
- BC031108 Adenovirus
- BC031181 Adenovirus
- BC031228 Adenovirus
- BC031353 Adenovirus
- BC031781 Adenovirus
- BC031827 Adenovirus
- BC032019 Adenovirus
- BC032203 Adenovirus
- BC032569 Adenovirus
- BC033514 Adenovirus
- BC033643 Adenovirus
- BC034024 Adenovirus
- BC035044 Adenovirus
- BC035694 Adenovirus
- BC036488 Adenovirus
- BC037034 Adenovirus
- BC039725 Adenovirus
- BC046331 Adenovirus
- BC046404 Adenovirus
- BC048355 Adenovirus
- BC048403 Adenovirus
- BC048502 Adenovirus
- BC048507 Adenovirus
- BC048546 Adenovirus