|Applied Biological Materials, Inc. is an Illumina Certified Service Provider, dedicated to ensuring the delivery of the highest-quality data available for genetic analysis applications. Click here for more details about the Illumina CSpro program.|
Empowered to ultimately decipher the blueprint of life, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is the answer to how we can harness the potential locked in our genetic material. A successful culmination of cutting edge R&D, NGS has come to represent a monumental technological advancement that is not only poised to redefine many aspects of scientific research, but also pave the way for the emerging field of personalized medicine. What renders NGS considerably superior to traditional approaches (such as microarray and comparative genomic hybridization) is the sheer magnitude, high precision and utilizable nature of the output data. Next Generation Sequencing brings in a new technological era to the life science community.
Committed to making newer technologies attainable to modern researchers, abm offers a wide range of sequencing services on the advanced Illumina® sequencing platforms at accessible prices and rapid turnaround times. abm's premium NGS services will not only save valuable time and money, but also provide the most reliable and comprehensive solution for the project's needs.
Selected references for our NGS services:
- Nakamura, S et al. "Novel roles for LIX1L in promoting cancer cell proliferation through ROS1-mediated LIX1L phosphorylation." Sci Rep 13474: (2015). DOI: 10.1038/srep13474.
- Ghoshal, K et al. "Encapsidation of Host RNAs by Cucumber Necrosis Virus Coat Protein during both Agroinfiltration and Infection." J Virol 21: (2015). DOI: 10.1128/JVI.01466-15.
- Alam, S.B. and Rochon, D. "Cucumber Necrosis Virus Recruits Cellular Heat Shock Protein 70 Homologs at Several Stages of Infection." J Virol 90(7):3302-3317 (2016). DOI: 10.1128/JVI.02833-15.
Click the links below to obtain more information on specific service offerings.
- RNA Sequencing (RNA-Seq)
- Whole Genome Sequencing
- Exome Sequencing (Exome-Seq)
- Disease Panel & Pathway Genes
- Targeted RNA Panel Sequencing
- Custom Targeted Sequencing
- Epigenetic Profiling
- Amplicon Sequencing
- Next Generation Sequencing Lane Rentals
- Ultra Low Input Single Cell mRNA-Seq
- Low Input, Degraded or FFPE Total RNA Sequencing
- shRNA/sgRNA CRISPR Deconvolution Screening NGS
- De novo WGS Mate Pair Sequencing
- Circular RNA Sequencing
- Genome Methylation Sequencing
- 16S rRNA Amplicon Sequencing
- Next Generation CRISPR Validation
|Need help getting started? Try our NGS Starter Guide||NGS Service Overview||RNA Sequencing|
Service Results Login