Anti-Beta-Tubulin Monoclonal Loading Control Antibody
|Unit quantity||100 μg|
|Specificity||Recognize β-tubulin from Human, Mouse, Xenopus, Drosophila, Kangaroo rat, and Chylamydomonas.|
|Immunogen||Recombinant β-tubulin protein from bacteria.|
Western blot at dilution of 1:1000 Immunofluorescence staining at 1:100 dilution. Immunohistochemistry staining at 1:6000 dilution. It is very useful as a loading control for quantitive western blotting.
|Recommended Dilutions||Western blot at dilution of 1:1000 Immunofluorescence staining at 1:100 dilution. Immunohistochemistry staining at 1:6000 dilution. It is very useful as a loading control for quantitive western blotting.|
This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. For extended storage, aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of receipt.
|Storage Buffer||PBS, pH 7.4 with 0.05% sodium azide.|
abm guarantees that all our Anti-Beta-Tubulin Monoclonal Loading Control Antibody will perform as described on this product webpage, if this is not the case we will provide you with a one-time replacement at no extra cost. Documentation and explanation of experiment conducted will be required when submitting a claim for replacement.
|What is the epitope sequence for this antibody?|
The antigen is full protein and the epitope sequence is undetermined.
- Liu, PQ et al. "Generation of a triple-gene knockout mammalian cell line using engineered zinc-finger nucleases" Biotechnol Bioeng 106 (1):97-105 (2010). PubMed: 20047187. Application: Western Blot.
- Kwon, YC et al. "The ribonuclease l-dependent antiviral roles of human 2′,5′-oligoadenylate synthetase family members against hepatitis C virus" FEBS Lett. 587 (2):156-164 (2013). DOI: 10.1016/j.febslet.2012.11.010. Application: Immunoblot.
- Jung, ES et al. "Astrocyte-Originated ATP Protects Aβ1-42-Induced Impairment of Synaptic Plasticity" J Neurosci 32 (9):3081-3007 (2012). DOI: 10.1523/JNEUROSCI.6357-11.2012. Application: Immunoblot.
- Liu, Y et al. "Ubiquilin-1 protects cells from oxidative stress and ischemic stroke caused tissue injury in mice" J Neurosci 34:2813-21 (2014). PubMed: 24553923.
- Cornell, R. B., Taneva, S. G., Dennis, M. K., Tse, R., Dhillon, R. K., & Lee, J. "Disease-linked mutations in the phosphatidylcholine regulatory enzyme CCTα impair enzymatic activity and fold stability" Journal of Biological Chemistry 294(5):1490–1501 (2018). DOI: 10.1074/jbc.ra118.006457.