qPCR MasterMixes and Kits
Real-Time PCR is a PCR-based technique that is able to simultaneously amplify and detect changes in the amplicon concentration. Real-time PCR collects data during PCR amplification by utilizing fluorescence signal emitted by either DNA binding dyes such as SYBR Green Dye, or special probes such as TaqMan Probe.
abm’s selection of BrightGreen qPCR MasterMix and TaqProbe qPCR MasterMix provides various options for both methods which also accommodates most qPCR thermal instrument models available on the market. The table below outlines our various qPCR MasterMixes and their recommended applications:
|Product Name||Suitable Application|
|BrightGreen qPCR MasterMix||
|BrightGreen miRNA qPCR MasterMix||
|BrightGreen KiloGreen qPCR MasterMix||
|TaqProbe qPCR MasterMix||
|One-Step RT-PCR or RT-qPCR Kit||
MICU1 regulation of mitochondrial Ca(2+) uptake dictates survival and tissue regeneration
Antony, A., et al.
Nature Communications (2016) 9(7):10955-65.
Thyroid Transcription Factor 1 Reprograms Angiogenic Activities of Secretome
Wood, L. W., et al.
Scientific Reports (2016) 6(19857): 1-14.
Request a Free Sample
See for yourself why your fellow PCR enthusiasts enjoy our product so much! Simply select the free product sample(s) you would like to receive and we will get in touch with you to coordinate the delivery to your lab. Please note that sample availability is limited and honored on a "first come first served" basis and shipping charges may apply.
Showing 1-10 of 67
- Sku: BrightGreen-miRNA-qPCR-MasterMix-configurable
- Sku: qPCR-Lentivirus-Titration-configurable
- Sku: BrightGreen-qPCR-MasterMix-configurable
- Sku: BrightGreen-Express-qPCR-MasterMix-configurable
- Sku: ExCellenCT-One-Step-BrightGreen-qRT-PCR-configurable
- Sku: One-Step-BrightGreen-qRT-PCR-configurable
- Sku: KiloGreen-qPCR-MasterMix-configurable
- Sku: ExCellenCT-One-Step-TaqProbe-qRT-PCR-configurable
- Sku: One-Step-TaqProbe-qRT-PCR-configurable
- Sku: TaqProbe-qPCR-MasterMix-configurable