Integration-free wt1 iPSC
|T2512||1x106 cells / 1.0 ml|
|Description||Generated from human fibroblasts; Integration-free Wt1 iPSC is a clonal hiPSC line resulting from Sendai-virus based reprogramming. They have been validated to have a normal karyotype; lack any viral transgenes; show hESC-like expression profile; and display full differentiation competence into derivatives of the three germ layers. This cell line; originally created for use in human cardiac disease research; is suitable for disease modelling.|
|Species||Human (H. sapiens)|
For Research Use Only
|Seeding Density||20,000 cells/cm2|
|Cell Type||Ready-to-Use Stem Cells|
Normal karyotype; lack any viral transgenes; hESC-like expression profile
Use of Matrigel or Geltrex-coated culture vessels is required. PriGrow X Series Medium (TM2512) + 10 µM Y-27632 + 1% Penicillin/Streptomycin Solution (G255), 37.0°C, 5% CO₂
|Preservation Protocol||40% hPSC culture medium; 50% Knockout Serum Replacement (Thermo); 10% DMSO; 10 uM Y-27632; 10 ng/ml FGF2 - or hPSC freezing media from commercial suppliers|
|Unit quantity||1x106 cells / 1.0 ml|
1) Karyotyping; 2) RT-PCR; 3) Illumina bead arrays for whole transcriptome analysis
1. For for-profit organizations and corporations, please contact [email protected] for pricing of this item.
2. Sale of this item is subjected to the completion of a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) by the purchasing individual/institution for each order. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at [email protected].
3. All test parameters provided in the CoA are conducted using abm's standardized culture system and procedures. The stated values may vary under the end-user's culture conditions. Please verify that the product is suitable for your studies by referencing published papers or ordering RNA (0.5 μg, Cat.# C207, $450.00) or cell lysate (100 μg, Cat.# C206, $600.00) to perform preliminary experiments, or alternatively use our Gene Expression Assay Service (Cat# C138). All sales are final.
4. We recommend live cell shipments for ease of cell transfer and this option can be requested at the time of ordering. Please note that the end-user will need to evaluate the feasibility of live cell shipment by taking into account the final destination's temperature variation and its geographical location. In addition, we thoroughly test our cell lines for freeze-thaw recovery. If frozen cells were received and not recovered in your lab under the exact, specified conditions (using recommended culture vessel, media, additional supplements, and atmospheric conditions), a live cell replacement is possible at a cost (plus shipping).
5. All of abm's cell biology products are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its cell biology product(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s). Please contact a technical service representative for more information.
6. abm makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on this site. Citations from literature and provided for informational purposes only. abm does not warrant that such information has been shown to be accurate.
7. abm warrants that cell lines shall be viable upon initiation of culture for a period of thirty (30) days after shipment and that they shall meet the specifications on the applicable abm Material Product Information sheet, certificate of analysis, and/or catalog description. Such thirty (30) day period is referred to herein as the "Warranty Period."
There are no references for this product yet!