miRNA All-In-One cDNA Synthesis Kit
miRNA All-In-One cDNA Synthesis Kit is a complete system for the efficient synthesis of first strand miRNA cDNA from total RNA templates with Poly(A) polymerase tailing feature. The kit contains all the necessary components to promote a hassle free set-up that RNA molecules are polyadenylated and reverse transcribed using poly (A) polymerase and our OneScript® Plus Reverse Transcriptase in a simple single-tube reaction. This kit utilizes a mutated recombinant M-MuLV Reverse Transcriptase which exhibits limited RNase H activity. The recombinant RNaseOFF Ribonuclease Inhibitor included in the SuperMix effectively protects the RNA template from degradation. This kit includes oligo d(T) adapter which anneals selectively onto the poly(A)-tailed miRNA. Universal reverse primers (Cat. # MPH00000) contains the adapter sequence and therefore they must be used on the cDNA generated by abm’s miRNA All-In-One cDNA Synthesis Kit. The first strand of miRNA cDNA can directly be used as a template for the qPCR-based analysis of miRNA expression in a given sample. abm has a complete library of miRNA primers for all the known miRNA sequences. All our primers have been extensively optimized for qPCR conditions and have been validated for their accuracy. For more information, please visit: https://www.abmgood.com/miRNA-Primer-Sets-Human.html
|Unit quantity||100 reactions|
Store at -25°C to -15°C in a non-defrost cycle freezer
|Shelf Life||2 years from ship date when stored properly|
- Real-Time PCR Set-up instructions (for abm Reverse Transcription Products) Version 1.2
- PCR RT-PCR qPCR Application Handbook
- G899 miRNA All-In-One cDNA Synthesis Kit
- Duan, X. L., Cong-Cong, M., Hua, J., Xiao, T. W., & Luan, J. "Benzyl butyl phthalate (BBP) triggers the malignancy of acute myeloid leukemia cells via upregulation of PDK4" Toxicology in Vitro 104693: (2019).
- Gomaa, A., Peng, D., Chen, Z., Soutto, M., Abouelezz, K., Corvalan, A., & El-Rifai, W. "Epigenetic regulation of AURKA by miR-4715-3p in upper gastrointestinal cancers" Scientific reports 9(1):1-11 (2019).
- Zhou, L., Li, P., Zhang, M., Han, B., Chu, C., Su, X., ... & Ma, S. "Carbon black nanoparticles induce pulmonary fibrosis through NLRP3 inflammasome pathway modulated by miR-96 targeted FOXO3a" Chemosphere 125075: (2019).