Applied Biological Materials Inc. is a Vancouver-based biotech company that develop and market research reagents to the life science community and biotech industry. Due to our continual growth, an account manager position is available. We are looking for a recent post-secondary graduate who is interested in dealing within the biotech industry.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following activities:
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams within the company to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
• Help customers understand the applications of our products.
• Assist customers with solving their technical issues.
• Participate in activities and contribute ideas designed to improve customer satisfaction.
• Design custom services or identify the products that meet the customers' needs through discussions with the customer.
• Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
• Design solutions to problems that may be non-standard/unstructured and may require conceptual/creative thinking.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have the following qualifications:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or a relevant Life Science degree.
• Working genetic engineering experience in a non-educational environment is highly valued.
• Customer support skills is definitely an asset
• Very strong analytical approach to troubleshooting
• Excellent communication skills
• Job Training in areas related to life science and strong computer skills are a significant plus.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to forward their resume and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line as "Account Manager Application". Applied Biological Materials would like to thank all interested applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.