Applied Biological Materials Inc. is a Vancouver-based biotech company that develop and market research reagents to the life science community and biotech industry. Due to our continual growth, a Technical Support Specialist position is now available.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Communicate effectively with individuals/teams within the company to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
• Help customers understand the applications of our products.
• Assist customers with solving their technical issues and providing technical support.
• Participate in activities and contribute ideas designed to improve customer satisfaction.
• Design custom services or identify the products that meet the customers' needs through discussions with the customer.
• Collaborate with internal teams on complex problems.
• Design solutions to problems that may be non-standard/unstructured and may require conceptual/creative thinking.
Qualifications, shortlisted candidates will have the following experience:
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Microbiology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry or a relevant Life Science degree.
• Working genetic engineering experience in an industrial setting is highly valued.
• Customer support skills would be an asset.
• Very strong analytical approach to troubleshooting.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Job Training in areas related to life science and strong computer skills are a significant plus.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to forward their resume and cover letters. Applied Biological Materials would like to thank all interested applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.