Applied Biological Materials Inc. (abm) is an unique, wholesale supplier of premium quality genetic and cellular materials for life science research and the biotechnology industry. Constant refinement and advances in abm's R&D team allow abm to continually commercialize emerging and high-impact technologies, such as next generation sequencing and CRISPR/Cas9. Recognized as the 25th Fastest-Growing Companies in B.C. in 2015, abm is rapidly expanding. We are now offering an internship position for a reliable, motivated and detail-oriented individual. Candidate with great performance during the 4-month will have the opportunity to be extended into a full-time position.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Assisting a marketing associate with the implementation of a complete marketing program and marketing initiatives. Specifically, the student will help create and design marketing materials such as flyers, brochures, educational videos, slides shows and product comparison data.
• Contributing and managing the company’s social profiles, forums, blogs and podcasts with weekly updates.
• Opportunity to participate in trade shows and conferences.
• The potential candidate will learn and integrate cutting-edge technologies into presentable marketing campaigns.
• The potential candidate will gain insight on industry business operation and be exposed to various online platforms (i.e. science exchange) related to marketing activities.
To be successful in this role, the candidate will have the following qualifications
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's in Business or Arts and Health Science courses would be assets.
• Creative mind and excellent organizational skills and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Familiar with Microsoft software, such as Word and Excel. Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Aftereffect, Adobe Indesign and web design is an asset.
• Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
How To Apply:
This is an opportunity to work with highly motivated colleagues in a research oriented, creative and dynamic environment. Remuneration will be based on experience and will be reevaluated with extended health plan if extending into full-time position. Interested candidates are invited to forward their resume and cover letters to email@example.com. Applied Biological Materials would like to thank all interested applicants for their interest; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.