PriCoat™ T25 Flasks
Features of PriCoat™ T25 Flasks:
|Growth Area||25 cm^2|
|Unit quantity||10 Flasks|
|Do/can you supply higher surface flasks (75cm2 or 175cm2)?|
To allow more flexibilities, ABM offers special liquid formulation for you to coat your culture vessels/ flasks, which involves a simple and direct coating procedure. Please visit http://www.abmgood.com/Applied-Cell-Extracellular-Matrix-G422.html for more information. To place an order, please contact [email protected]
|Do you have other size flask? for example T75 or More than that? and what type material is coated in the G299?|
You can coat different sizes of culture vessels by using our Applied Cell Extracellular Matrix (G422). For more information on the coating materials, please visit http://www.abmgood.com/Applied-Cell-Extracellular-Matrix-G422.html. To place an order, contact [email protected]
|Hi We purchased Immortalized human astrocytes from abm good. These cells need collagen coating to be cultured so we ordered the pre coated T25 flasks ref # G299 from abm. However, we would like to work in different cell culture dishes and we would like to order the coating material so we can coat ourselves. Can you please let me know what product you would recommend for that? Would collagen I coating be appropriate? Thank you. Best regards,|
Thank you for contacting abm. You may purchase the Applied Cell Extracellular Matrix (G422) to coat your preferred culture dishes. Please see http://www.abmgood.com/Applied-Cell-Extracellular-Matrix-G422.html for more details.
|What is the composition of the matrix used in the coating?|
Our flasks are coated with ABM's Applied Cell Extracellular Matrix (Cat. G422). This is composed mainly of type I collagen, isolated from rat tail tendon. Type I collagen is the most abundant form of collagen and differs from others by its low lysine hydroxylation and low carbohydrate composition. This extracellular matrix has been shown to enhance cell attachment in a variety of primary cells including hepatocytes, fibroblasts and epithelial cells.
- Kim, BS et al. "Human collagen‐based multi‐layer scaffolds for tendon‐to‐bone interface tissue engineering" J. Biomed. Mater. Res. A. : (2013). DOI: 10.1002/jbm.a.35057. PubMed: 24327550.
- Kang, SS et al. "Staphylococcus aureus induces IL-8 expression through its lipoproteins in the human intestinal epithelial cell, Caco-2" Cytokine 75(1):174-80 (2015). DOI: 10.1016/j.cyto.2015.04.017. PubMed: 25982554.
- Martignetti, J et al. "INHIBITION OF THE NUCLEAR EXPORT RECEPTOR XPO1 AS A THERAPEUTIC TARGET FOR PLATINUM RESISTANT OVARIAN CANCER" Clin Cancer Res :CCR-16-1333 (2016). DOI: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-16-1333. Application: Flask for cell culture.
- Ponce, D et al. "Comparative study of the toxic effects of Chrysaora quinquecirrha (Cnidaria: Scyphozoa) and Chironex fleckeri (Cnidaria: Cubozoa) venoms using cell-based assays" Toxicon :57-67 (2015). DOI: 10.1016/j.toxicon.2015.09.014. Application: Flask for cell culture.
- Levine, CB et al. "Effects and synergy of feed ingredients on canine neoplastic cell proliferation" BMC Vet. Res. 1:159 (2016). DOI: 10.1186/s12917-016-0774-9. Application: Culture.
- Quintela, M., Sieglaff, D. H., Gazze, A. S., Zhang, A., Gonzalez, D., Francis, L., … Conlan, R. S. "HBO1 directs histone H4 specific acetylation, potentiating mechano-transduction pathways and membrane elasticity in ovarian cancer cells" Nanomedicine: Nanotechnology Biology and Medicine:17 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.nano.2019.01.017.
- Tsilioni, I., & Theoharides, T. C. "Extracellular vesicles are increased in the serum of children with autism spectrum disorder, contain mitochondrial DNA, and stimulate human microglia to secrete IL-1β" Journal of neuroinflammation 15(1):239 (2018).