SARS-CoV-2 Membrane Protein (M Protein) Adenovirus
|Gene Name||SARS-CoV-2 Membrane Protein (M Protein)|
|Unit quantity||1 ml|
Adenoviruses are stable at room temperature for short term storage and are shipped with gel ice packs. Do not store at -20°C or 4°C for long term. For long term storage, it is recommended to store the viruses at -80°C and avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Before storing at -80°C, it is advisable to make small aliquots to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Screw cap vials are recommended to decrease chances of the storage buffer desiccating which leads to decrease in infectivity. Diluting the virus is not recommended.
1. Disclaimer for transcript variants: The provided accession number refers to the transcript (mRNA) sequence for this product. The molecular sequence of this clone aligns with the gene accession number as a point of reference only. However, individual transcript sequences of the same gene can differ through naturally occurring variations (e.g. polymorphisms), each with its own valid existence. This clone is substantially in agreement with the reference, but a complete review of all prevailing variants is recommended prior to use. All sales are final. 2. The provided accession number refers to the transcript (mRNA) sequence for this product. Please verify that this is the desired transcript sequence by cross-referencing. This is important because a single gene can have multiple different transcripts owing to naturally occurring variations. All sales are final. 3. Disclaimer for intended use: All of abm's vectors and viral particles are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its vector(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s). 4. Disclaimer for extra nucleotides: Cloning may lead to the insertion of extra nucleotides at the 5' or 3' end of the gene of interest which, in most cases, is innocuous to the stability/functionality and the expression of that gene.
abm guarantees that the correct ORF construct is provided and the mRNA expression is displayed upon successful transduction. If this is not the case, we will provide a one-time replacement. Customers must provide adequate data to show >80% transfection efficiency with a positive control, plus additional qPCR data to evaluate the level of gene expression. The replacement will not be covered by the same guarantee. Please note that due to the large number of variables applicable, any further expression analysis (e.g. protein expression) is not covered by the guarantee, as such analysis is dependent on the end user's experimental conditions.
- Wang, Q., Yu, H., Yu, H., Ma, M., Ma, Y., & Li, R. "miR‑223‑3p/TIAL1 interaction is involved in the mechanisms associated with the neuroprotective effects of dexmedetomidine on hippocampal neuronal cells in�vitro" Molecular Medicine Reports. : (2018). DOI: 10.3892/mmr.2018.9742.
- Xu, T., He, B. S., Pan, B., Pan, Y. Q., Sun, H. L., Liu, X. X., ... & Wang, S. K. "MiR‐142‐3p functions as a tumor suppressor by targeting RAC1/PAK1 pathway in breast cancer" Journal of Cellular Physiology. : (2019).
- Zhang, B., Roosmalen, I. A. M., Reis, C. R., Setroikromo, R., & Quax, W. J. "Death receptor 5 is activated by fucosylation in colon cancer cells" The FEBS Journal 286(3):555–571 (2019). DOI: 10.1111/febs.14742.
- Zhao, Q., Zhao, S., Li, J., Zhang, H., Qian, C., Wang, H., … Zhao, Y. "TCF7L2 activated HOXA-AS2 decreased the glucocorticoid sensitivity in acute lymphoblastic leukemia through regulating HOXA3/EGFR/Ras/Raf/MEK/ERK pathway" Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy 109:1640–1649 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.biopha.2018.10.046.