|T8326||1x10⁶ cells / 1.0 ml|
UM-HACC-2A cells were developed from a human with a T3N1M0 ACC in their minor salivary gland. The cell line is transplantable orthopedically in the submandibular gland and is metastatic. The cells are resistant to cisplatin. The UM-HACC-2A cell lines may be used for mechanistic investigations and developmental therapeutics studies.
|Species||Human (H. sapiens)|
|Donor Disease||T3N1M0 ACC in a minor salivary gland at the base of the tongue|
|Seeding Density||10,000 cells/cm2|
|Population Doubling Time||24 - 34 hours|
For Research Use Only.
|Unit quantity||1x10⁶ cells / 1.0 ml|
|Cell Type||Tumor Cells|
MYB:NFIB fusion (detected via RT-PCR), resistant to cisplatin
Use of PriCoat™ T25 Flasks (G299) or Applied Cell Extracellular Matrix (G422) is required for cell adhesion to the culture vessels. PriGrow III (TM003) + 10% heat-inactivated FBS + 2 mM L-glutamine (G275) + 0.4 μg/ml Hydrocortisone + 20 ng/ml EGF (Z100139) + 5 μg/ml insulin (TM053) + 1% Penicillin/Streptomycin Solution (G255), 37.0°C, 5% CO₂
1. For for-profit organizations and corporations, please contact [email protected] for pricing of this item.
2. Sale of this item is subjected to the completion of a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) by the purchasing individual/institution for each order. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at [email protected].
3. All test parameters provided in the CoA are conducted using abm's standardized culture system and procedures. The stated values may vary under the end-user's culture conditions. Please verify that the product is suitable for your studies by referencing published papers or ordering RNA (0.5 μg, Cat.# C207, $450.00) or cell lysate (100 μg, Cat.# C206, $600.00) to perform preliminary experiments, or alternatively use our Gene Expression Assay Service (Cat# C138). All sales are final.
4. We recommend live cell shipments for ease of cell transfer and this option can be requested at the time of ordering. Please note that the end-user will need to evaluate the feasibility of live cell shipment by taking into account the final destination's temperature variation and its geographical location. In addition, we thoroughly test our cell lines for freeze-thaw recovery. If frozen cells were received and not recovered in your lab under the exact, specified conditions (using recommended culture vessel, media, additional supplements, and atmospheric conditions), a live cell replacement is possible at a cost (plus shipping).
5. All of abm's cell biology products are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its cell biology product(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s). Please contact a technical service representative for more information.
6. abm makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on this site. Citations from literature and provided for informational purposes only. abm does not warrant that such information has been shown to be accurate.
7. abm warrants that cell lines shall be viable upon initiation of culture for a period of thirty (30) days after shipment and that they shall meet the specifications on the applicable abm Material Product Information sheet, certificate of analysis, and/or catalog description. Such thirty (30) day period is referred to herein as the "Warranty Period."
|Depositor||University of Michigan|
- Warner, K. A., Oklejas, A. E., Pearson, A. T., Zhang, Z., Wu, W., Divi, V., . . . Nör, J. E. (2018). UM-HACC-2A: MYB-NFIB fusion-positive human adenoid cystic carcinoma cell line. Oral Oncology, 87, 21-28. doi:10.1016/j.oraloncology.2018.10.012