Cell Line Species Identification Service
abm offers the gold standard of cell line species identification to rule out any doubts you may have about your cell line. We help ensure you have the greatest degree of confidence in the cell lines your research depends on!
Analysis and interpretation by knowledgeable experts.
Clear, concise, and cost-effective.
"I am a fan of abm: great product quality, great price, great rewards and great experience."Dr. Vincent Emond, Centre de recherche du CHU de Québec CHUL
|Service Name||Quantity||CAT. NO.||PRICE|
|Cell Line Species of Origin Detection
(CO1 DNA Barcoding)
|Interspecies Contamination Group 1
(Human, Mouse, Rat, African Green Monkey, and Chinese Hamster)
|Interspecies Contamination Group 2
(Canine, Swine, Feline, Swine, Lab Rabbit)
|Interspecies Contamination Comprehensive
(Includes both Group 1 and 2)
CO1 DNA Barcoding
- Confirms the cell line species of origin
- Utilizes sequence data the mitochondrial cytochrome c oxidase subunit 1 (CO1) gene (approximately 660 basepair region)
- Complies with American National Standards Institute (ANSI) guidelines for species identification of animal cell lines
- Appropriate for less commonly-used species of origin cell lines such as Drosophila, cow, pig, Syrian hamster, ferret, or other insect and mammalian species.
- Checks for unique markers to identify any cross-contamination between different cell lines.
- Complies with ANSI guidelines for species identification of animal cell lines.
Sample Submission Guidelines and Shipping Instructions
Our technical support team will be happy to work with you to confirm the details of your order. Please contact our specialists at [email protected] to setup your project.