Secondary antibodies are designed to specifically detect the primary antibody, and functions to assist in either the detection, sorting and purification of target antigens. A secondary antibody is specific at both the species and isotype level to the relevant primary antibody. They typically bear a fluorescent/radioactive/ chemiluminescent or chromogenic-tag for signal detection and quantification. abm offers a comprehensive selection in regards to species of origin (human, mice, rats, rabbits, sheep, chickens, horses, guinea pigs and more), and a wide array of labelled/conjugated (i.e. Horseradish Peroxidase, biotin, Alkaline Phosphatase and Fluorescein) secondary antibodies that permit high signal sensitivity and low background.
Choose from our selecion of labelled/conjugated secondary antibodies.
- IgG Fraction Antibodies
- DyLight Conjugated Antibodies
- Agarose Conjugates Antibodies
- Fluorescein Conjugated Antibodies
- Texas Red Conjugates Antibodies
- Phycoerythrin Conjugated Antibodies
- Cyanine Conjugated Antibodies
- Horseradish Peroxidase Conjugated Antibodies
- Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugated Antibodies
Monoclonal and Polyclonal Antibodies
Both monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies are available for use in applications.