Stable Cell Line Generation Service
abm provides a high quality and a cost-effective service for creating a cell line expressing your gene of interest with a fast turnaround time. Alongside our extensive collection of gene expression vectors, our expertise in cell culture allows us to support and simplify your research projects according to your specific needs.
Our established and streamlined process offers lentiviral vector generation, lentivirus packaging, and clone selection, along with gene expression evaluation QC via qPCR. For any additional requirements, please inquire.
"abm has always been very helpful with technical assistance in any of our questions and concerns. I also consider the price for the services provided as very competitive, as other companies charge a multiple of abm's price."Dr. Cameron Moshfegh, ETH Zurich
|OUR BASIC PACKAGE (C056) INCLUDES||DELIVERABLES|
|Service Name||Unit||CAT. NO.||PRICE|
|Gene Expression Assay Service||1 Marker||C138||$135.00|
|Additional Clones||1 Clone||C143||$250.00|
|Additional Vials of Delivered Cells^^^||1 Vial||C144||$80.00|
|HA Tag Validation (Up to 10 Clones Tested)#||1 Service||C191||$150.00|
|Western Blot Validation Service##||1 Service||C145||$975.00|
|Cell Line Authentication:
STR Profiling of 1 WT Parental Cell Line & 1 Stable Cell Line Clone
# Service only applicable if gene of interest has an HA tag. abm will provide HA tag antibody.
## Please provide validated antibody and positive control
* Cells provided by customers must be mycoplasma-negative at the time of submission
*** A deposit and MTA is required to initiate all Stable Cell Line projects
^^^ Additional media or supplements may be required.
- DNA construct cloning service available upon request.
- Lentiviral vector generation service available upon request.
How to Order
Follow these steps to order a Stable Cell Line Generation Service (quick view):
- Place an order and specify the quote number during order placement. Note that samples received without an order confirmation number indicated will be disposed immediately upon receipt to ensure that all customer information is held in strict confidence.
Once you have received an order confirmation number, please set up shipment and submit:
- Cells: At least 2x106 cells/cell line along with passage number. You may also select any of the cell lines in our catalog.
- Complete Cell Culture Protocol
- What Antibiotic Resistance Markers Do Your Cells Have? Our vectors have puromycin resistance by default.
- Media: All necessary media components, including any applicable FBS, growth factors, etc. required for culturing (abm will only provide DMEM and RPMI). Please submit all components of the complete media individually. Also include instructions for making the complete media. Volume requirement: ≥1 L of complete media.
- Flasks: ≥5x coated 6-well plates & 10x T25 flasks if the cells require specially-treated vessels.
- Standard Verification Method: RT-PCR; please specify prior to order placement if other another option is preferred.
- Morphology of Cells: Please supply an image of the cells growing in culture to depict 'original' cell morphology prior to shipment.
- abm will generate the desired stable cell line and perform QC.
Disclaimer & MTA
Please note that if the gene to be stably-expressed or knocked down negatively impacts cell survival, it is up to the end user to proceed with the services. abm is unable to guarantee cell survival in these cases and we will only attempt to rescue the clones (under conditions specified by the customer). abm is not accountable for cell survival if rescuing the clones is unsuccessful.