ELISA Ultrasensitive TMB Substrate for HRP
|Name||ELISA Ultrasensitive TMB Substrate for HRP|
|Category||Gels, Blots & ELISAs|
3,3'5,5'-Tetramethylbenzidine (TMB) is a safe-sensitive substrate for the detection of horseradish peroxidase (HRP) activity. It yields a blue colour (Amax = 652nm) and changes to yellow (Amax = 450nm) upon the addition of either sulfuric or phosphoric acid. ABM’s ELISA Ultrasensitive TMB Substrate for HRP yields the greatest sensitivity among the TMB substrates.
Suitable for kinetic and endpoint assays involving Horseradish Peroxidase (HRP).
1. Complete all required incubations with antibodies, probes and HRP labeled reagents.
2. Wash plate, at least 4 times, with phosphate buffered saline or Tris buffered saline containing 0.1% Tween-20.
3. After the final wash, shake and blot all residual buffers from plate wells.
4. Add 0.1ml of ABM’s Ultrasensitive TMB Substrate for HRP to appropriate wells and incubate 5-30 minutes.
5. The reaction can be monitored as a function of time for kinetic assays or stopped with 0.1ml of 0.3mol/l of sulphuric acid or 0.1% sodium fluoride and read at 650nm.
6. If reaction needs to be converted to yellow diimine, add 0.1ml of either sulfuric or phosphoric acid and record the absorbance within 5 minutes.
Store at room temperature (15-28°C) or at 2-4°C and then warm up to assay temperature prior to use. Prevent exposure to direct sunlight. Discard if solution turns blue or turbid.
abm guarantees that all our Tissue Slides will perform as described on this product webpage, if this is not the case we will provide you with a one-time replacement at no extra cost. Documentation and explanation of experiment conducted will be required when submitting a claim for replacement.
Print & Download Datasheet
There are no FAQs for this product yet!
There are no references for this product yet!
This product has no review yet.
Controls and Related Product:
500 μl/100 loads