Adenoviral System References
- Win, S et al. "Expression of mitochondrial membrane–linked SAB determines severity of sex-dependent acute liver injury.." J Clin Invest : (2019). DOI: 10.1172/JCI128289. Application: Overexpression of mmu-miR-34a-5p.
- Liu, et al. "Calpain‐2 protects against heat stress‐induced cardiomyocyte apoptosis and heart dysfunction by blocking p38 mitogen‐activated protein kinase activation." J Cell Physiol : (2018). DOI: 10.1002/jcp.27750.
- Das, A et al. "Engulfment of apoptotic cells by macrophages: a role of microRNA-21 in the resolution of wound inflammation.." J Immunol 192(3):1120-9 (2014). DOI: 10.4049/jimmunol.1300613. PubMed: 24391209 . Application: Transduction.
- Hai, B et al. "Transient activation of hedgehog pathway rescued irradiation-induced hyposalivation by preserving salivary stem/progenitor cells and parasympathetic innervation.." Clin Cancer Res 20(1):140-50 (2014). DOI: 10.1158/1078-0432.CCR-13-1434. PubMed: 24150232 . Application: Transduction.
- Reineke, EL et al. "Steroid Receptor Coactivator-2 is a Dual Regulator of Cardiac Transcription Factor Function." J. Biol. Chem 289 (25):17721-17731 (2014). DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M113.539908. PubMed: 24811170. Application: Adenovirus Expression.
- DeBosch, BJ et al. "Glucose transporter 8 (GLUT8) mediates fructose-induced de novo lipogenesis and macrosteatosis." J Biol Chem 289(16):10989-10998 (2014). DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M113.527002. PubMed: 24519932. Application: Transduction.
- Gomes, AP et al. "Declining NAD(+) induces a pseudohypoxic state disrupting nuclear-mitochondrial communication during aging." Cell 155(7):1624-38 (2013). DOI: 10.1016/j.cell.2013.11.037. PubMed: 24360282 . Application: Transduction.
- Soliman, H et al. "Diabetes-induced increased oxidative stress in cardiomyocytes is sustained by a positive feedback loop involving Rho kinase and PKCβ2." Am. J. Physiol. Heart Circ. Physiol. 303:H989 - H1000 (2012). DOI: 10.1152/ajpheart.00416.2012. PubMed: 22865386. Application: Transduction.
- Hoffman, BE et al. "Development and characterization of a human articular cartilage-derived chondrocyte cell line that retains chondrocyte phenotype.." J Cell Physiol. 222(3):695-702 (2010). DOI: 10.1002/jcp.21994. PubMed: 20020445 . Application: Adenovirus Transduction Protocol; Transduction.
This page contains example of references for our Premade Adenovirus and does not depict a comprehensive list. For more references, please visit the product specific webpage.