CRISPR Gene Knockout AAV Library
abm's CRISPR Gene Knockout sgRNA AAV Vectors and Viruses have a broad host range and low immunogenicity - ideal for in vivo CRISPR experiments as they do not integrate into the host genome. spCas9 or saCas9 functions to create double-stranded breaks within an early exon triggering repair via Non-Homologous End Joining (NHEJ) mechanism resulting in deleterious frameshift mutations. We offer a comprehensive collection of All-in-One and sgRNA only expressing AAV constructs targeting any human, mouse or rat gene. Simply input your target gene or accession number into the search bar below.
- Comprehensive collection of gene knockout sgRNAs
- Targets include all coding human, mouse and rat genes
- Available in All-in-One (with saCas9) or sgRNA only constructs
- Available in a set of 3 sgRNA vectors/viruses for added assurance of successful gene knockout
- Available AAV serotypes 1 to 11 for high transduction efficiency in specific tissues
- AAV delivery for low immunogenicity and non-integrating expression of sgRNA and/or saCas9
Looking for constructs expressing multiple sgRNAs? Check out our Custom Multiplex sgRNA Service.
Popular Products Additional Resources on CRISPR Technology
Search Gene Knockout sgRNA AAV Library
Knockout sgRNA AAV Library
We offer All-in-One and sgRNA only AAV vector/viruses for knockout of any human, mouse, or rat gene.
Regulation of NKT cell-mediated immune responses to tumours and liver inflammation by mitochondrial PGAM5-Drp1 signalling.
Kang, Y J et al.
Nat. Commun. 6:8371 (2015).
Leukocyte cell-derived chemotaxin 2 is an antiviral regulator acting through the proto-oncogene MET.
Shirasaki, T. et al.
Nature Communications. (2022).