|G062||1.0 ml; 0.8 mg/ml|
|Description||As a cationic polymer, polybrene increases the efficiency of infection in some cells with retrovirus (cell culture) by neutralizing the charge repulsion between virions and the cell surface. It can also be utilized in protein sequencing.|
|Storage Condition||Store at -20°C.|
|Unit quantity||1.0 ml; 0.8 mg/ml|
|How is this polybrene diluted ?|
Polybrene is diluted in purified, sterile filtered water, at a concentration of 0.8 mg/mL
- Desmarets, LM et al. "Establishment of feline intestinal epithelial cell cultures for the propagation and study of feline enteric coronaviruses" Vet Res. 44:71 (2013). DOI: 10.1186/1297-9716-44-71. Application: Lentivirus transduction.
- Olyslaegers, DA et al. "Generation and characterization of feline arterial and venous endothelial cell lines for the study of the vascular endothelium" BMC Vet Res. 9:170 (2013). DOI: 10.1186/1746-6148-9-170. Application: Lentivirus transduction.
- Ordelheide, AM et al. "Nor-1, a novel incretin-responsive regulator of insulin genes and insulin secretion" Mol Metab. 2 (3):243-255 (2013). DOI: 10.1016/j.molmet.2013.06.003. Application: Lentivirus transduction.
- Nauwynck, H.J. et al. "Generation and Characterization of feline arterial and cenous endotheilial cell lines for the study of the vascular endothelium " Biomed Central 9: (2013). DOI: 10.1186/1746-6148-9-170. Application: Gene Delivery.
- Laval, K et al. "Equine Herpesvirus Type 1 Enhances Viral Replication in CD172a+ Monocytic Cells upon Adhesion to Endothelial Cells" J Virol 21:10912-10923 (2015). DOI: 10.1128/JVI.01589-15. PubMed: 26292328. Application: Lentivirus transduction.