pLenti-III-mir-GFP Control Vector
|Description||This miRNA lentiviral vector is part of abm’s Lentivirus Expression System and can be packaged into virus using an appropriate packaging mix to over-express your miRNA of interest in a wide range of host cells or animal models. This construct cont|
Store at -20°C or below upon receipt
|Unit quantity||500 ng|
|Are the inserts in our vector in a pri-miRNA format or a mature miRNA format?|
Majority of our inserts are in the pri-miRNA format (about 500-600bp in size). If the miRNA is found in a cluster, the insert will then be the mature miRNA format (about 150bp in size) to ensure that the construct is only expressing one miRNA. If the R in mir is big (miR) and the accession# is MIMA#########, then it’s typically the Mature format. If the r in mir is small (mir) and the accession# is MI#########, then it’s typically the pre-miRNA format. This information can also be found on the "insert type" section of this product webpage.
|It is mentioned that the regular (untouched) 293T cells are to be maintained in 500ug/ml of geneticin (G418). Is this correct? If yes, please explain.|
Yes, 293T cells are resistance to Geneticin(G418), as the drug was originally used to select cells expressing the SV40 large T antigen. Just like any other stable cell line generated, the cells should be kept at lower concentration of the selection drug to keep the selection pressure. Please note, that in this case since these wildtype cells are stably transfected with puromycin resistance gene, just adding puromycin may be sufficient to keep the selection pressure for the gene of interest.
- Xin, H et al. " MiR-133b Promotes Neural Plasticity and Functional Recovery After Treatment of Stroke with Multipotent Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in Rats Via Transfer of Exosome-Enriched Extracellular Particles" STEM CELLS 31:2737-2746 (2013). DOI: 10.1002/stem.1409. Application: miRNA control vector.
- He, Q;Zhou, X;Li, S;Jin, Y;Chen, Z;Chen, D;Cai, Y;Liu, Z;Zhao, T;Wang, A;, et al. "MicroRNA-181a suppresses salivary adenoid cystic carcinoma metastasis by targeting MAPK-Snai2 pathway" Biochim. Biophys. Acta 1830-11:5258-66 (2013). PubMed: 23911747.
- Wen, Z et al. "MicroRNA-377 Regulates Mesenchymal Stem Cell-Induced Angiogenesis in Ischemic Hearts by Targeting VEGF " Plos One 9 (9):e104666 (2014). DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0104666. PubMed: 25251394. Application: miRNA expression and inhibition.
- Bibikova, E et al. "Identification of Novel Pathways in the Pathogenesis of Diamond-Blackfan Anemia" Thesis : (0). Application: miRNA Expression Control.
- Sun, Y et al. "Reduced miR-3127-5p expression promotes NSCLC proliferation/invasion and contributes to dasatinib sensitivity via the c-Abl/Ras/ERK pathway" Sci. Rep 4:6527 (2014). DOI: 10.1038/srep06527. PubMed: 25284075. Application: Control Vector.
- Chopp, M et al. "MiR-133b Promotes Neural Plasticity and Functional Recovery After Treatment of Stroke with Multipotent Mesenchymal Stromal Cells in Rats Via Transfer of Exosome-Enriched Extracellular Particles" AlphaMed Press 12:2737-2746 (2013). DOI: 10.1002/stem.1409. Application: microRNA.
- Zhao, G et al. ""miR-203 Functions as a Tumor Suppressor by Inhibiting Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition in Ovarian Cancer"" J Cancer Sci Thr 2:34-43 (2015). DOI: 10.4172/1948-5956.1000322.
- Jafarian, A et al. "The Generation of Insulin Producing Cells from Human Mesenchymal Stem Cells by MiR-375 and Anti-MiR-9" PLoS One 6: (2015). DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0128650. PubMed: 26047014.
- Sendi, H et al. "miR-122 decreases HCV entry into hepatocytes through binding to the 3′ UTR of OCLN mRNA" Liver Int 6:1315-1323 (2015). DOI: 10.1111/liv.12698.
- Pajoohesh, M et al. "MicroRNA-145-based differentiation of human mesenchymal stem cells to smooth muscle cells" Biotechnol. Lett 38.11:1975 (2016). DOI: 10.1007/s10529-016-2177-1. Application: Lentiviral production.
- Ding, et al. "MicroRNA-585 acts as a tumor suppressor in non-small-cell lung cancer by targeting hSMG-1" Clinical and Translational Oncology 2016:1 (2016). DOI: 10.1007/s12094-016-1562-5. Application: Cloning.
- Kobayashi, M., Benakis, C., Anderson, C., Moore, M. J., Poon, C., Uekawa, K., … Darnell, R. B. "AGO CLIP Reveals an Activated Network for Acute Regulation of Brain Glutamate Homeostasis in Ischemic Stroke" Cell Reports 28(4):979–991.e6 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.celrep.2019.06.075.
- Liang, Y., Song, X., Li, Y., Su, P., Han, D., Ma, T., … Yang, Q. "circKDM4C suppresses tumor progression and attenuates doxorubicin resistance by regulating miR-548p/PBLD axis in breast cancer" Oncogene 38(42):6850–6866 (2019). DOI: 10.1038/s41388-019-0926-z.
- Lu, Y., Huang, W., Chen, H., Wei, H., Luo, A., Xia, G., Deng, X., Zhang, G. "MicroRNA-224, negatively regulated by c-jun, inhibits growth and epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition phenotype via targeting ADAM17 in oral squamous cell carcinoma" Journal of cellular an dmolecular medicine 23(8):4913-4920 (2019). DOI: 10.1111/jcmm.14107.
- Lu., Yaoyong., . "“MicroRNA‐224, Negatively Regulated by c‐Jun, Inhibits Growth and Epithelial‐to‐Mesenchymal Transition Phenotype via Targeting ADAM17 in Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma”" Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine vol. 23:no. 8 (2019). DOI: 10.1111/jcmm.14107..
- Verma, M., Asakura, Y., & Asakura, A. "Inhibition of microRNA‐92a increases blood vessels and satellite cells in skeletal muscle but does not improve duchenne muscular dystrophy–related phenotype in mdx mice" Muscle & Nerve 59(5):594–602 (2019). DOI: 10.1002/mus.26433.
- Wu., Chien-Wei., . "Downregulation of MiR-144 by Triptolide Enhanced p85α−PTEN Complex Formation Causing S Phase Arrest of Human Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Cells" European Journal of Pharmacology 855:137-148 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2019.04.052..
- Wu, M.-J., Chen, Y.-S., Kim, M. R., Chang, C.-C., Gampala, S., Zhang, Y., … Chang, C.-J. "Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition Directs Stem Cell Polarity via Regulation of Mitofusin" Cell Metabolism 29(4):993–1002.e6 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.cmet.2018.11.004.
- Xiang, X., Zhou, Y., Sun, H., Tan, S., Lu, Z., Huang, L., & Wang, W. "Ivabradine abrogates TNF-α-induced degradation of articular cartilage matrix" International Immunopharmacology 66:347–353 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.intimp.2018.11.035.
- Zhang, H., Jiang, S., Guo, L., & Li, X. "MicroRNA‐1258, regulated by c‐Myb, inhibits growth and epithelial‐to‐mesenchymal transition phenotype via targeting SP1 in oral squamous cell carcinoma" Journal of Cellular and Molecular Medicine 23(4):2813–2821 (2019). DOI: 10.1111/jcmm.14189.
- Zhang, Y., Zhou, J., Li, M. . "MicroRNA-184 promotes apoptosis of trophoblast cells via targeting WIG1 and induces early spontaneous abortion" Cell Death Dis 10 223: (2019). DOI: 10.1038/s41419-019-1443-2.
- Zhou, Y., Lei, J., Xie, Q., Wu, L., Jin, S., Guo, B., ... & Zhang, J. "Fibrinogen-like protein 2 controls sepsis catabasis by interacting with resolvin Dp5" Science Advances 5(11):eaax0629 (2019).
- Zhu, R., Xue, X., Shen, M., Tsai, Y., Keng, P. C., Chen, Y., … Chen, Y. "NFκB and TNFα as individual key molecules associated with the cisplatin-resistance and radioresistance of lung cancer" Experimental Cell Research 374(1):181–188 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.yexcr.2018.11.022.