Control lentiviral vector expressing GFP.
|Unit quantity||1.0 μg|
1 year when stored at -20°C or lower in a non-frost free freezer.
|Is it possible to use your kit (miRNA cDNA Synthesis Kit) to do quantitative PCR with the Taqman strategy?|
This kit along with our miRNA primers would not be compatible for use with Taqman strategy.
|How does the universal reverse primer work?|
The universal reverse primer can be used for all mature miRNA. To quantify or amplify a specific miRNA, the universal reverse primer with the appropriate forward miRNA primer needs to be used. Our forward primers can work with any kits. Our universal primers will only work with abm's cDNA synthesis kit.
|Can I use SYBR green mastermix for downstream qPCR of the cDNA produced with this kit?|
It may be possible to use a SYBR green mastermix for qPCR, however, our BrightGreen miRNA miRNA qPCR MasterMix recipe has been fully optimized to provide the most successful conditions for qPCR. We have performed extensive testing with minor differences in the composition of miRNA qPCR buffer, this has proven to give very dramatic differences to the results of qPCR. General qPCR mastermixes have more additives to prevent non-specificity and formation of primer dimers and the conditions are often too harsh for the miRNA primers to anneal properly
- Yang, Z;Nakagawa, K;Sarkar, A;Maruyama, J;Iwasa, H;Bao, Y;Ishigami-Yuasa, M;Ito, S;Kagechika, H;Hata, S;Nishina, H;Abe, S;Kitagawa, M;Hata, Y;, et al. "Screening with a novel cell-based assay for TAZ activators identifies a compound that enhances myogenesis in C2C12 cells and facilitates muscle repair in a muscle injury model" Mol. Cell. Biol. 34-9:1607-21 (2014). PubMed: 24550007.
- Liang, Y., Song, X., Li, Y., Su, P., Han, D., Ma, T., … Yang, Q. "circKDM4C suppresses tumor progression and attenuates doxorubicin resistance by regulating miR-548p/PBLD axis in breast cancer" Oncogene 38(42):6850–6866 (2019). DOI: 10.1038/s41388-019-0926-z.
- Verma, M., Asakura, Y., & Asakura, A. "Inhibition of microRNA‐92a increases blood vessels and satellite cells in skeletal muscle but does not improve duchenne muscular dystrophy–related phenotype in mdx mice" Muscle & Nerve 59(5):594–602 (2019). DOI: 10.1002/mus.26433.
- Wu., Chien-Wei., . "Downregulation of MiR-144 by Triptolide Enhanced p85α−PTEN Complex Formation Causing S Phase Arrest of Human Nasopharyngeal Carcinoma Cells" European Journal of Pharmacology 855:137-148 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.ejphar.2019.04.052..
- Wu, M.-J., Chen, Y.-S., Kim, M. R., Chang, C.-C., Gampala, S., Zhang, Y., … Chang, C.-J. "Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition Directs Stem Cell Polarity via Regulation of Mitofusin" Cell Metabolism 29(4):993–1002.e6 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.cmet.2018.11.004.
- Xiang, X., Zhou, Y., Sun, H., Tan, S., Lu, Z., Huang, L., & Wang, W. "Ivabradine abrogates TNF-α-induced degradation of articular cartilage matrix" International Immunopharmacology 66:347–353 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.intimp.2018.11.035.
- Zhou, Y., Lei, J., Xie, Q., Wu, L., Jin, S., Guo, B., ... & Zhang, J. "Fibrinogen-like protein 2 controls sepsis catabasis by interacting with resolvin Dp5" Science Advances 5(11):eaax0629 (2019).
- Zhu, R., Xue, X., Shen, M., Tsai, Y., Keng, P. C., Chen, Y., … Chen, Y. "NFκB and TNFα as individual key molecules associated with the cisplatin-resistance and radioresistance of lung cancer" Experimental Cell Research 374(1):181–188 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.yexcr.2018.11.022.