Stable EGFR and Erbb2 Conditional Knockdown Mouse Skin Keratinocyte (B1B2F3) Cell Line
|T3184||1x106 cells / 1.0 ml|
|Description||Stable EGFR and Erbb2 Conditional Knockdown Mouse Skin Keratinocyte (B1B2F3) Cell Line stably expresses EGFR and Erbb2 (trypsine protein kinase receptors). It is a unique cell line in which conditional knockdown expression of the EGFR and the Erbb2 is facilitated by the presence of Cre virus due to the presence of the loxP insertion from the mice. Available at abm, Stable Erbb2 Conditional Knockdown Mouse Skin Keratinocyte (B2F6) Cell Line (T3185) and Stable EGFR Conditional Knockdown Mouse Skin Keratinocyte (Egfr2) Cell Line (T3186).
EGFR family receptors are essential for the development of the peripheral nervous system. With the ability to manipulate the expression of the receptor, allows researchers to study the role and mechanisms of the EGFR and Erbb2 in nervous system development.
|Species||Mouse (M. musculus)|
|Species description||Egfrfl/fl/Erbb2fl/fl FVB/N FVB/N Mice|
|Seeding Density||15,000 - 20,000 cells/cm2|
|Population Doubling Time||28 - 38 hours|
For Research Use Only
|Unit quantity||1x106 cells / 1.0 ml|
|Caution||For Research Use Only|
|Gene Knockdown Method||EGFR and Erbb2, conditional knockdown of EGFR and Erbb2 when cells are infected with the Cre recombinase-expressing adenovirus|
|Cell Type||Drug Discovery Cells|
Use of PriCoatTMT25 Flasks (G299) or Applied Cell Extracellular Matrix (G422) is required for cell adhesion to the culture vessels. Grow cells inECM-coated culture vessels unless otherwise specified in the Propagation Requirements below.The base medium for this cell line is Prigrow XI medium available at abm, Cat. No. TM011. To make the complete growth medium, add the following components to the base medium: 8% chelexed fetal bovine serum (TM999)*, Penicillin/Streptomycin Solution (G255) to a final concentration of 1% and 5 ng/ml recombinant human FGF7 (Z100595). Carbon dioxide (CO2): 5%, Temperature: 37.0
1) Immunofluorescence staining was done to assess expression of keratinocyte markers; 2) Infection with Ad-Cre recombinase to assess conditional knockdown of EGFR and Erbb2.
1. For for-profit organizations and corporations, please contact [email protected] for pricing of this item.
2. Sale of this item is subjected to the completion of a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) by the purchasing individual/institution for each order. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at [email protected].
3. All test parameters provided in the CoA are conducted using abm's standardized culture system and procedures. The stated values may vary under the end-user's culture conditions. Please verify that the product is suitable for your studies by referencing published papers or ordering RNA (0.5 μg, Cat.# C207, $450.00) or cell lysate (100 μg, Cat.# C206, $600.00) to perform preliminary experiments, or alternatively use our Gene Expression Assay Service (Cat# C138). All sales are final.
4. We recommend live cell shipments for ease of cell transfer and this option can be requested at the time of ordering. Please note that the end-user will need to evaluate the feasibility of live cell shipment by taking into account the final destination's temperature variation and its geographical location. In addition, we thoroughly test our cell lines for freeze-thaw recovery. If frozen cells were received and not recovered in your lab under the exact, specified conditions (using recommended culture vessel, media, additional supplements, and atmospheric conditions), a live cell replacement is possible at a cost (plus shipping).
5. All of abm's cell biology products are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its cell biology product(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s). Please contact a technical service representative for more information.
6. abm makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on this site. Citations from literature and provided for informational purposes only. abm does not warrant that such information has been shown to be accurate.
7. abm warrants that cell lines shall be viable upon initiation of culture for a period of thirty (30) days after shipment and that they shall meet the specifications on the applicable abm Material Product Information sheet, certificate of analysis, and/or catalog description. Such thirty (30) day period is referred to herein as the "Warranty Period."
- Maklad, A et al. "The epidermal growth factor receptor is required for proper innervation to the skin" Journal for Investigative Dermatology 129(3):690-698 (2009). DOI: 10.1038/jid.2008.281.
- Hammiller, O et al. "A method for the immortalization of newborn mouse skin keratinocytes" Frontiers in Oncology 5:177 (2015). DOI: 10.3389/fonc.2015.00177.