TLR9 Knockout Immortalized Mouse Dendritic Cell Line
|T3035||1x106 cells / 1.0 ml|
As messengers bridging the innate and adaptive immune system, the conventional tissue-resident DC (cDC) acts as sentinels in secondary lymphoid organs and other tissues for antigen capture and presentation. The MutuDCTlr9-/- cell line is an immortalized splenic CD8α+ subset (CD11chigh,B220-,DEC205+,CD24high,CD11b-) of conventional dendritic cells derived from the TLR9 knockout CD11c:SV40LgT transgenic mice.
|Species||Mouse (M. musculus)|
|Species description||Mouse (C57BL/6J)|
|Cell Morphology||Small Aggregates|
|Seeding Density||20,000 - 50,000 5 cells/cm2, should not be split lower than 5 x 104 cells per cm2|
|Population Doubling Time||50 - 60 hours|
For Research Use Only
|Unit quantity||1x106 cells / 1.0 ml|
|Pharmaceutical Target||Catalytic Receptors|
|Caution||For Research Use Only|
|Cell Type||Drug Discovery Cells|
CD11c, CD24, MHC-II+, DEC205, Clec9A, B220, CD11b, IRF4, IRF8, CD4
The base medium for this cell line is PriGrow V available at abm (TM015). To make the completed growth medium, add the following components to the base medium: 10% decomplemented fetal calf serum (PAN biotech; P40-37500), 50 µM ?-mercaptoethanol, 1% HEPES, and Penicillin/Streptomycin Solution (G255) to a final concentration of 1%. Stimulation can be performed using CpG (2 mM) or LPS (5 µg/ml). Carbon dioxide (CO2): 5%, Temperature: 37.0°C.
|Preservation Protocol||1. Freeze Medium: Complete growth medium with 50% decomplemented fetal calf serum (PAN biotech; P40-37500) and 10% DMSO.|
2. Storage Temperature: Liquid nitrogen vapour phase.
1) Direct antigen presentation and cross-antigen presentation were evaluated by the MHC-I (SIINFEKL/OT-I ) and MHC-II (OVA323-339/OT-II) restricted systems; 3) proteome profile and surface markers assessed by RT-PCR; RT-PCR; 3) IL-12 cytokine secretion analyzed using ELISA ; 4) Response to PAMP stimulation evaluated by functional assays.
1. For for-profit organizations and corporations, please contact [email protected] for pricing of this item.
2. Sale of this item is subjected to the completion of a Material Transfer Agreement (MTA) by the purchasing individual/institution for each order. If you have any questions regarding this, please contact us at [email protected].
3. All test parameters provided in the CoA are conducted using abm's standardized culture system and procedures. The stated values may vary under the end-user's culture conditions. Please verify that the product is suitable for your studies by referencing published papers or ordering RNA (0.5 μg, Cat.# C207, $450.00) or cell lysate (100 μg, Cat.# C206, $600.00) to perform preliminary experiments, or alternatively use our Gene Expression Assay Service (Cat# C138). All sales are final.
4. We recommend live cell shipments for ease of cell transfer and this option can be requested at the time of ordering. Please note that the end-user will need to evaluate the feasibility of live cell shipment by taking into account the final destination's temperature variation and its geographical location. In addition, we thoroughly test our cell lines for freeze-thaw recovery. If frozen cells were received and not recovered in your lab under the exact, specified conditions (using recommended culture vessel, media, additional supplements, and atmospheric conditions), a live cell replacement is possible at a cost (plus shipping).
5. All of abm's cell biology products are for research use ONLY and NOT for therapeutic/diagnostic applications. abm is not liable for any repercussions arising from the use of its cell biology product(s) in therapeutic/diagnostic application(s). Please contact a technical service representative for more information.
6. abm makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the information on this site. Citations from literature and provided for informational purposes only. abm does not warrant that such information has been shown to be accurate.
7. abm warrants that cell lines shall be viable upon initiation of culture for a period of thirty (30) days after shipment and that they shall meet the specifications on the applicable abm Material Product Information sheet, certificate of analysis, and/or catalog description. Such thirty (30) day period is referred to herein as the "Warranty Period."
|Depositor||University of Lausanne|
- Fuertes Marraco, SA et al. "Novel murine dendritic cell lines: a powerful auxiliary tool for dendritic cell research" Front Immunol 3:331 (2012). DOI: 10.3389/fimmu.2012.00331.