Anti-Beta-Actin Monoclonal Loading Control Antibody
|Description||Anti-Beta-Actin is a mouse monoclonal antibody, affinity purified from mouse ascites fluid.|
|Unit quantity||100 μg|
|Species Reactivity||Human, Mouse, Rat, Avian, Other|
|Specificity||Band size at approximately 40kDA on western blot|
|Immunogen||Beta-actin N-terminal peptide-KLH conjugates.|
|Applications||1:1000-10,000 dilution (incubation for one hour at room temperature) for Western blot with ECL. In order to obtain best results in other assays (ELISA, etc.), please determine optimal working dilution by titration test.|
|Recommended Dilutions||1:1000-10,000 dilution (incubation for one hour at room temperature) for Western blot with ECL. In order to obtain best results in other assays (ELISA, etc.), please determine optimal working dilution by titration test.|
|Storage Condition||This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. For extended storage, aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of receipt.|
|Storage Buffer||PBS, pH 7.4 with 0.05% sodium azide.|
|Guarantee||abm guarantees that all our Anti-Beta-Actin Monoclonal Loading Control Antibody will perform as described on this product webpage, if this is not the case we will provide you with a one-time replacement at no extra cost. Documentation and explanation of experiment conducted will be required when submitting a claim for replacement.|
There are no FAQs for this product yet!
- Yamada, K et al. " Addition of a single N-glycan to street rabies virus glycoprotein enhances virus production" J Gen Virol 94 (Pt 2):270-5 (2013). PubMed: 23114627. Application: Western Blot.
- Balboula, AZ et al. "Cathepsin B activity is related to the quality of bovine cumulus oocyte complexes and its inhibition can improve their developmental competence" Mol Reprod Dev 77 (5):439-448 (2010). DOI: 10.1002/mrd.21164. Application: Western Blot.
- Yamanaka, K et al. "Gene silencing of DNA methyltransferases by RNA interference in bovine fibroblast cells" J Reprod Dev. 56 (1):60-67 (2010). PubMed: 19815986. Application: Western Blot.
- Balboula, AZ et al. " Cathepsin B activity has a crucial role in the developmental competence of bovine cumulus–oocyte complexes exposed to heat shock during in vitro maturation" Reproduction 146 (4):407-417 (2013). DOI: 10.1530/REP-13-0179. PubMed: 23898216. Application: Western Blot.
- Yamada, K et al. "Serial passage of a street rabies virus in mouse neuroblastoma cells resulted in attenuation: potential role of the additional N-glycosylation of a viral glycoprotein in the reduced pathogenicity of street rabies virus" Virus Res 165 (1):34-45 (2012). DOI: 10.1016/j.virusres.2012.01.002. PubMed: 22248643. Application: Western Blot.
- Yamanaka, K et al. "Effects of downregulating DNA methyltransferase 1 transcript by RNA interference on DNA methylation status of the satellite I region and in vitro development of bovine somatic cell nuclear transfer embryos" J Reprod Dev. 57 (3):393-402 (2011). PubMed: 21343670. Application: Western Blot.
- Ishibashi, K et al. "Atg16L1, an essential factor for canonical autophagy, participates in hormone secretion from PC12 cells independently of autophagic activit" Mol Biol Cell 23 (16):3193-3202 (2012). DOI: 10.1091/mbc.E12-01-0010. Application: Immunoblot.
- Yamada, K et al. "Characterization of street rabies virus variants with an additional N-glycan at position 247 in the glycoprotein" Arch. Virol. 159:207-16 (2013). PubMed: 23921623. Application: Western Blot.
- Matsui, T et al. "The Rab Interacting Lysosomal Protein (RILP) Homology Domain Functions as a Novel Effector Domain for Small GTPase Rab36" J Biol Chem 287 (34):28619-28631 (2012). DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M112.370544. Application: Western Blot.
- Carpino, N et al. "The Sts proteins target tyrosine phosphorylated, ubiquitinated proteins within TCR signaling pathways" Mol Immunol 46 (16):32241-3231 (2009). DOI: 10.1016/j.molimm.2009.08.015. PubMed: 19733910. Application: Immunoblot.
- Yamashiro, Y et al. "Ectopic coexpression of keratin 8 and 18 promotes invasion of transformed keratinocytes and is induced in patients with cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma" Biochem Biophys Res Commun 399 (3):365-372 (2010). DOI: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2010.07.077. PubMed: 20659422. Application: Immunoblot.
- Chen, G et al. "The tumor suppressor ING3 is degraded by SCFSkp2-mediated ubiquitin–proteasome system" Oncogene 29 (10):1498-1508 (2010). DOI: 10.1038/onc.2009.424. Application: Western Blot.
- Yamashita, M et al. "Suppression of immunoglobulin production in human peripheral blood mononuclear cells by monocytes via secretion of heavy-chain ferritin" Immunobiology 219:149-57 (2014). PubMed: 24157279. Application: Western Blot.
- Cho, KA et al. "Hypoxia Affected SDF-1α-CXCR4 Interaction between Bone Marrow Stem Cells and Osteoblasts via Osteoclast Modulation" Acta Haematol 123 (1):43-47 (2010). DOI: 10.1159/000262750. PubMed: 19955710. Application: Western Blot.
- Lee, YB et al. "Polydopamine-mediated immobilization of multiple bioactive molecules for the development of functional vascular graft materials" Biomaterials 33 (33):8343-8352 (2012). DOI: 10.1016/j.biomaterials.2012.08.011. Application: Western Blot.
- Morisugi, T et al. "Mechanical stretch enhances NF-kappaB-dependent gene expression and poly(ADP-ribose) synthesis in synovial cells" J Biochem 147 (5):633-644 (2010). DOI: 10.1093/jb/mvp210. Application: Western Blot.
- Cho, KA et al. "IL-33 induces Th17-mediated airway inflammation via mast cells in ovalbumin-challenged mice" Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol 302 (4):L429-L420 (2012). DOI: 10.1152/ajplung.00252.2011. Application: Western Blot.
- Ryu, CH et al. " Valproic acid downregulates the expression of MGMT and sensitizes temozolomide-resistant glioma cells" J Biomed Biotechnol 2012:987495 (2012). DOI: 10.1155/2012/987495. PubMed: 22701311. Application: Western Blot.
- Matsui, TS et al. "Actin stress fibers are at a tipping point between conventional shortening and rapid disassembly at physiological levels of MgATP" Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 395 (3):301-306 (2010). DOI: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2010.03.150. PubMed: 20353757. Application: Immunostaining.
- Matsui, TS et al. "Non-muscle myosin II induces disassembly of actin stress fibres independently of myosin light chain dephosphorylation" Interface Focus 1:754-766 (2011). DOI: 10.1098/rsfs.2011.0031. PubMed: 23050080. Application: Immunostaining.
- St-Amour, I et al. "Impact of intravenous immunoglobulin on the dopaminergic system and immune response in the acute MPTP mouse model of Parkinson's disease" J Neuroinflammation 9:324 (2012). DOI: 10.1186/1742-2094-9-234. Application: Immunoblot.
- Sudo, H et al. "Caspase 3 as a therapeutic target for regulation of intervertebral disc degeneration in rabbits" Arthritis Rheum 63(6):1648-57 (2011). DOI: 10.1002/art.30251. PubMed: 21305515.
- Miller, S et al. "A rapid and sensitive reporter gene that uses green fluorescent protein expression to detect chemicals with estrogenic activity" Toxicol Sci 55(1):69-77 (2000). PubMed: 10788561.
- Kim, BK et al. "Hairless plays a role in formation of inner root sheath via regulation of Dlx3 gene" J. Biol. Chem. 16681-8:287 (2012). PubMed: 22442153. Application: Western Blot.
- Vandal, M et al. "Reduction in DHA transport to the brain of mice expressing human APOE4 compared to APOE2" J. Neurochem. 129:516-26 (2014). PubMed: 24345162.
- Lussier, MP et al. "Casein kinase 2 phosphorylates GluA1 and regulates its surface expression" Eur. J. Neurosci. 39:1148-58 (2014). PubMed: 24712994.
- Kim, BK et al. "Hairless down-regulates expression of Msx2 and its related target genes in hair follicles" J. Dermatol. Sci. 71:203-9 (2013). PubMed: 23702391. Application: Western Blot .
- Yen, YK et al. "Western blotting by thin-film direct coating" Anal Chem 86:5164-70 (2014). PubMed: 24773468.
- Ohbayashi, N et al. "The Rab21-GEF activity of Varp, but not its Rab32, 38 effector function, is required for dendrite formation in melanocytes" Mol Biol Cell 23:669-78 (2012). PubMed: 22171327.
- Yatsu, A et al. "Syntaxin-3 is required for melanosomal localization of Tyrp1 in melanocytes" J Invest Dermatol 133:2237-46 (2013). PubMed: 23549422.
- Sudo, H et al. "Regulation of apoptosis in nucleus pulposus cells by optimized exogenous Bcl-2 overexpression" J. Orthop. Res. 28:1608-13 (2010). PubMed: 20589931.
- Suzuki, H et al. "A spontaneous mutation of the Wwox gene and audiogenic seizures in rats with lethal dwarfism and epilepsy" Genes Brain Behav. 8:650-60 (2009). PubMed: 19500159.
- Sun, W et al. "Interleukin-1β promotes hypoxia-induced apoptosis of glioblastoma cells by inhibiting hypoxia-inducible factor-1 mediated adrenomedullin production" Cell Death Dis 5:e1020 (2014). PubMed: 24457964.
- Sanz-Clemente, A et al. "Casein kinase 2 regulates the NR2 subunit composition of synaptic NMDA receptors" Neuron 67:984-96 (2010). PubMed: 20869595.
- Ki, MK et al. "Human antibodies targeting the C-type lectin-like domain of the tumor endothelial cell marker clec14a regulate angiogenic properties in vitro" Oncogene 32:5449-57 (2013). PubMed: 23644659.
- Ohta, M et al. "Novel dominant-negative mutant of GATA3 in HDR syndrome" J. Mol. Med. 89:43-50 (2011). PubMed: 21120445.
- Shin, HN et al. "Stromal cell-derived factor-1α and macrophage migration-inhibitory factor induce metastatic behavior in CXCR4-expressing colon cancer cells" Int. J. Mol. Med. 30:1537-43 (2012). PubMed: 23023114.
- Taira, N.T. et al. "Enhanced cytotoxicity of nitidine against camptothecin-resistant A549 cells" Traditional & Kampo Medicine 8:N/A (2015). DOI: 10.1002/tkm2.1036. Application: WB.
- Marubashi, S.M. et al. "RUTBC1 Functions as a GTPase-acitvating Protein for Rab32/38 and Regulates Melanogenic Enzyme Trafficking in Melanocytes" Journal of Biological Chemistry : (2015). DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M115.684043. Application: WB.
- Hashimoto, H et al. "Vitronectin promotes the progress of the initial differentiation stage in cerebellar granule cells" Molecular and Cellular Neuroscience :76-85 (2015). DOI: 10.1016/j.mcn.2015.11.013. Application: WB.
- Cicchetti, F.C. et al. "Cerebrovascular and blood–brain barrier impairments in Huntington's disease: Potential implications for its pathophysiology" Ann Neurol 2:160-177 (2015). DOI: 10.1002/ana.24406.
- Nishizono, A.N. et al. "Efficacy of favipiravir (T-705) in rabies post-exposure prophylaxis" J Infect Dis : (2015). DOI: 10.1093/infdis/jiv586.
- Ohkubo, O et al. "Leptin activates chicken growth hormone promoter without chicken STAT3 in vitro" Comp Biochem Physiol B Biochem Mol Biol. :46-52. (2015). PubMed: 26403688.
- Kurisu, K et al. "p16 Gene Transfer Induces Centrosome Amplification and Abnormal Nucleation Associated with Survivin Downregulation in Glioma Cells" Pathobiology 1:1-8 (2015). DOI: 10.1159/000368196.
- Megumi, A.M. et al. "Small GTPase Rab2B and Its Specific Binding Protein Golgi-associated Rab2B Interactor-like 4 (GARI-L4) Regulate Golgi Morphology" The Journal of Biological Chemistry :22250-22261 (2015). DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M115.669242.
- Kan, E.T. et al. "Structure-Function Analyses of the Small GTPase Rab35 and Its Effector Protein Centaurin-β2/ACAP2 during Neurite Outgrowth of PC12 Cells" The Journal of Biological Chemistry :9064-9074 (2015). DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M114.611301.
- Matsui, T.M. et al. "Theaflavins enhance intestinal barrier of Caco-2 Cell monolayers through the expression of AMP-activated protein kinase-mediated Occludin, Claudin-1, and ZO-1" Bioscience, Biotechnology, and Biochemistry 1: (2015). DOI: 10.1080/09168451.2014.951027.
- Ambhore, N. S., Kalidhindi, R. S. R., Loganathan, J., & Venkatachalem, S. "Role of Differential Estrogen Receptor Activation on Airway Hyperreactivity and Remodeling in a Murine Model of Asthma" American journal of respiratory cell and molecular biology. : (2019). DOI: 10.1165/rcmb.2018-0321OC.
- Ambhore, N. S., Kalidhindi, R. S. R., Pabelick, C. M., Hawse, J. R., Prakash, Y. S., & Sathish, V. "Differential estrogen-receptor activation regulates extracellular matrix deposition in human airway smooth muscle remodeling via NF-κB pathway" The FASEB Journal. : (2019). DOI: 10.1096/fj.201901340r.
- Bourassa, P., Alata, W., Tremblay, C., Paris-Robidas, S., & Calon, F. "Transferrin Receptor-Mediated Uptake at the Blood–Brain Barrier Is Not Impaired by Alzheimer’s Disease Neuropathology" Molecular Pharmaceutics 16(2):583–594 (2019). DOI: 10.1021/acs.molpharmaceut.8b00870.
- Cavalcante, M. B., Saccon, T. D., Nunes, A. D. C., Kirkland, J. L., Tchkonia, T., Schneider, A., & Masternak, M. M. "Dasatinib Plus Quercetin on Uterine Age-Related Dysfunction and Fibrosis in Mice" : (2019). DOI: 10.1101/823229.
- Chong, Z., Matsuo, H., Onoue, S., Yamamoto, H., Ito, H., & Katakura, Y. "Identification of polyphenols that repair the ultraviolet-B-induced DNA damage via SIRT1-dependent XPC/XPA activation" Journal of Functional Foods 54:119–127 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.jff.2019.01.017.
- Hattori, T., Imaoka, A., Akiyoshi, T., & Ohtani, H. "Irinotecan‐induced gastrointestinal damage impairs the absorption of dabigatran etexilate" Biopharmaceutics & Drug Disposition. : (2019). DOI: 10.1002/bdd.2205.
- Kalidhindi, R. S. R., , Katragadda, R., Beauchamp, K. L., Pabelick, C. M., Prakash, Y. S., Sathish, V. "Androgen Receptor-Mediated Regulation of Intracellular Calcium in Human Airway Smooth Muscle Cells" Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry 53(1):215–228 (2019). DOI: 10.33594/000000131.
- Matsui, T. S., & Deguchi, S. "Spatially selective myosin regulatory light chain regulation is absent in dedifferentiated vascular smooth muscle cells but is partially induced by fibronectin and Klf4" American Journal of Physiology-Cell Physiology 316(4):C509–C521 (2019). DOI: 10.1152/ajpcell.00251.2017.
- Ohishi, Y., Kinoshita, R., Marubashi, S., Ishida, M., & Fukuda, M. "The BLOC-3 subunit HPS4 is required for activation of Rab32/38 GTPases in melanogenesis, but its Rab9 activity is dispensable for melanogenesis" Journal of Biological Chemistry 294(17):6912-6922 (2019).
- Park, S., Arai, Y., Kim, B. J., Bello, A., Ashraf, S., Park, H., … Lee, S.-H. "Suppression of SPRY4 Promotes Osteogenic Differentiation and Bone Formation of Mesenchymal Stem Cell" Tissue Engineering Part A. : (2019). DOI: 10.1089/ten.tea.2019.0056.
- Park., Sunghyun., . "Suppression of SPRY4 Promotes Osteogenic Differentiation and Bone Formation of Mesenchymal Stem Cell" Tissue Engineering Part A : (2019). DOI: 10.1089/ten.tea.2019.0056..
- Sarina, Li, D. F., Feng, Z. Q., Du, J., Zhao, W. H., Huang, N., … Yu, L. "Mechanism of Placenta Damage in Gestational Diabetes Mellitus by Investigating TXNIP of Patient Samples and Gene Functional Research in Cell Line" Diabetes Therapy 10(6):2265–2288 (2019). DOI: 10.1007/s13300-019-00713-z.
- Sugahara, M., Nakaoki, Y., Yamaguchi, A., Hashimoto, K., & Miyamoto, Y. "Vitronectin is Involved in the Morphological Transition of Neurites in Retinoic Acid-Induced Neurogenesis of Neuroblastoma Cell Line Neuro2a" Neurochemical research 44(7):1621-1635 (2019).