BlasTaq™ Probe One-Step RT-qPCR
BlasTaq™ Probe One-Step RT-qPCR provides convenience using the RT-qPCR Enzyme Mix and BlasTaq™ Probe 2X qPCR MasterMix for both highly sensitive and specific reverse transcription and TaqMan probe-based real-time qPCR amplification in a single reaction tube. Our proprietary RT-qPCR Enzyme Mix contains our next generation BlasTaq™ DNA Polymerase as well as stabilizers and enhancers that optimize the two reactions in a “single step”. This offers the end user flexibility with RNA templates and primer selection, an efficient and easy-to-use set up, and a reliable alternative to conventional “two-step” sequential RT-qPCR. The MasterMix is suitable for SNP genotyping assays, gene expression analysis, microarray validation, and high throughput screening applications. ROX reference dye is provided separately, making it universally compatible with most qPCR instruments.
BlasTaq™ Probe One-Step RT-qPCR comes with a separate vial of ROX Reference Dye which can be added depending on the qPCR machine type, as listed in the table below.
Store at -20°C.
|Unit quantity||100 rxn|
- Lee, G et al. "Potential monoclonal antibody therapy for the treatment of ovarian cancer" Ovarian cancer—basic science perspective :385-406 (2012). DOI: 10.5772/1268 . Application: Reverse Transcription.
- Wu, F., Niu, Z., Zhou, B., Li, P., & Qian, F. "PSMB1 Negatively Regulates the Innate Antiviral Immunity by Facilitating Degradation of IKK-ε" Viruses 11(2):99 (2019). DOI: 10.3390/v11020099.
- Zhao, G., Zhang, T., Sun, H. J., & Liu, J. "Copper nanoparticles induce zebrafish intestinal defects via endoplasmic reticulum and oxidative stress" Metallomics. : (2019).
- Yang, S., Tian, M., & Johnson, A. N. (2020). SARS-CoV-2 protein ORF3a is pathogenic inDrosophilaand causes phenotypes associated with COVID-19 post-viral syndrome. SARS-CoV-2 Protein ORF3a Is Pathogenic in Drosophila and Causes Phenotypes Associated with COVID-19 Post-Viral Syndrome. Published. https://doi.org/10.1101/2020.12.20.423533
- Yang, Y. W., Meng, X., Meng, Y. Y., Tang, H. K., Cheng, M. H., Zhang, Z. Q., Xu, W. Q., & Long, W. (2021). ceRNA regulatory network of FIH inhibitor as a radioprotector for gastrointestinal toxicity by activating the HIF-1 pathway. Molecular Therapy - Nucleic Acids, 25, 173–185. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.omtn.2021.05.008
- Luo, N., Cheng, W., Zhou, Y., Gu, B., Zhao, Z., & Zhao, Y. (2021). Screening Candidate Genes Regulating Placental Development from Trophoblast Transcriptome at Early Pregnancy in Dazu Black Goats (Capra hircus). Animals, 11(7), 2132. https://doi.org/10.3390/ani11072132