Anti-Beta-Actin Polyclonal Loading Control Antibody
|Unit quantity||100 μg|
|Specificity||Recognize β-actin from Human and Mouse. Other species not tested yet.|
|Immunogen||Syntheitic peptide at the N-terminus of Beta-Actin. The N-terminus of Beta-Actin is highly conserved with Gamma-Actin.|
|Applications||Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator. Prepare working dilution immediately before use. Suggested starting dilutions are as follows. Western Blot: 1:500. IP: 5 mcg/mg lysate.|
|Recommended Dilutions||Optimal working dilutions should be determined experimentally by the investigator. Prepare working dilution immediately before use. Suggested starting dilutions are as follows. Western Blot: 1:500. IP: 5 mcg/mg lysate.|
|Storage Condition||This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. For extended storage, aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of receipt.|
|Storage Buffer||PBS, pH 7.4 with 0.02% Sodium Azide|
|Guarantee||abm guarantees that all our Anti-Beta-Actin Polyclonal Loading Control Antibody will perform as described on this product webpage, if this is not the case we will provide you with a one-time replacement at no extra cost. Documentation and explanation of experiment conducted will be required when submitting a claim for replacement.|
|Which secondary antibody has been tested to be working for G046?|
All secondary antibodies that recognizes Rabbit IgG will work fine with cat#G046. For an applicable HRP conjugated secondary antibody, we recommend our cat#SH036 - Peroxidase Conjugated Affinity Purified anti-Rabbit IgG [H&L] [Goat].
- Chaiyakul, M et al. "Cytotoxicity of ORF3 proteins from a nonpathogenic and a pathogenic porcine circovirus" J Virol 84 (21):11440-11447 (2010). DOI: 10.1128/JVI.01030-10. Application: Western Blot.
- Horakova, AH et al. "The macrosatellite DXZ4 mediates CTCF-dependent long-range intrachromosomal interactions on the human inactive X chromosome" Hum Mol Genet 21 (20):4367-4377 (2012). DOI: 22791747. Application: Western Blot.
- Kim, BH et al. "Hairless plays a role in formation of inner root sheath via regulation of Dlx3 gene" J Biol Chem 287 (20):16681-16688 (2012). DOI: 10.1074/jbc.M111.320770. Application: Western Blot.
- Sanz-Clemente, A et al. "Casein kinase 2 regulates the NR2 subunit composition of synaptic NMDA receptors" Neuron 67:984-96 (2010). PubMed: 20869595.
- Kim, B.K. et al. "Hairless Up‐Regulates Tgf‐β2 Expression via Down‐Regulation of miR‐31 in the Skin of “Hairpoor”(HrHp) Mice" J. Cell. Physiol :2075–2085 (2015). DOI: 10.1002/jcp.24935.
- Bong-Kyu, K.B et al. "miR‐330‐5p inhibits proliferation and migration of keratinocytes by targeting Pdia3 expression" FEBS Journal 24:1742-4658 (2015). DOI: 10.1111/febs.13523.