Anti-GST Tag Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal)
GST (Glutathione S-Transferase) is a 26kDa protein encoded by the parasitic helminth Schistosoma japonicum and widely used in the pGEX family of GST plasmid expression vectors as a fusion protein with foreign proteins.
|Unit quantity||100 μg|
|Specificity||Detects overexpressed glutathione-transferase (GST) fusion proteins. Recognizes native and denatured forms of purified GST or GST fusion proteins|
|Immunogen||Anti-GST antibody has been raised against whole GST protein.|
Western blot (1:1000), Immunoprecipitation and Immunostaining (1:200).
|Recommended Dilutions||Western blot (1:1000), Immunoprecipitation and Immunostaining (1:200).|
This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. For extended storage, aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Expiration date is a minimum of one (1) year from date of receipt when stored appropriately, please refer to CoA for lot specific expiration dates.
|Storage Buffer||PBS, pH 7.4 with 0.05% sodium azide.|
abm guarantees that all our Anti-GST Tag Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal) will perform as described on this product webpage, if this is not the case we will provide you with a one-time replacement at no extra cost. Documentation and explanation of experiment conducted will be required when submitting a claim for replacement.
|Does your clone cross-react with human GST?|
The GST protein that was used as the immunogen is from parasite. However, we have not tested Human GST for cross-reaction with cat#G018 - GST tag antibody.
|What is the purification method for the tag antibodies?|
We use Protein A affinity beads for all tag antibody purification.
- Ding, Y et al. "Two distinct roles of ARABIDOPSIS HOMOLOG OF TRITHORAX1 (ATX1) at promoters and within transcribed regions of ATX1-regulated genes" Plant Cell 23 (1):350-363 (2011). DOI: 10.1105/tpc.110.080150. Application: Immunoblot.
- Gusarova, GA et al. "Alpha1-AMP-activated protein kinase regulates hypoxia-induced Na,K-ATPase endocytosis via direct phosphorylation of protein kinase C zeta" Mol Cell Biol 13:3455-3464 (2009). DOI: 10.1128/MCB.00054-09. Application: Western Blot.
- Son, O et al. "In vitro and in vivo interaction of AtRma2 E3 ubiquitin ligase and auxin binding protein 1" Biochem Biophys Res Commun 393 (3):492-497 (2010). DOI: 10.1016/j.bbrc.2010.02.032. Application: Immunoblot.
- Xue, ZH et al. "A role of kindlin-3 in integrin αMβ2 outside-in signaling and the Syk-Vav1-Rac1/Cdc42 signaling axis" PLoS One 8 (2):356911 (2013). DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0056911. Application: Reporter of siRNA transduction system.
- Ding, Y et al. "ATX1-generated H3K4me3 is required for efficient elongation of transcription, not initiation, at ATX1-regulated genes" PLoS Genet. 8:e1003111 (2012). PubMed: 23284292.
- Xue, Y et al. "FANCM of the Fanconi anemia core complex is required for both monoubiquitination and DNA repair" Hum. Mol. Genet. 17:1641-52 (2008). PubMed: 18285517.