Anti-His Tag Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal)
|Name||Anti-His Tag Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal)|
The H-H-H-H-H-H motif is used as a tag on many recombinant proteins to facilitate purification. The antibody recognizes the His-tag fused to the amino- or carboxy- termini of targeted proteins in transfected or transformed cells.
|Immunogen||6x His synthetic peptide.|
|Concentration||100 µg/100 µl|
|Recommended Dilutions||WB (with ECL): 1:1,000-3,000 dilution (incubate for one hour at room temperature). IS: 1:500-2000 dilution. Other applications are optimized by end users.|
|Storage Buffer||PBS, pH 7.4 with 0.05% sodium azide.|
This product is stable for several weeks at 4° C as an undiluted liquid. Dilute only prior to immediate use. For extended storage, aliquot contents and freeze at -20° C or below. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. Expiration date is one (1) year from date of receipt.
|Specificity||His-tag fusion protein|
abm guarantees that all our Anti-His Tag Antibody (Mouse Monoclonal) will perform as described on this product webpage, if this is not the case we will provide you with a one-time replacement at no extra cost. Documentation and explanation of experiment conducted will be required when submitting a claim for replacement.
Print & Download Datasheet
Search CoA here
|What is recommended antibody dilution as I will be conducting western blots shortly with this antibody (G020).|
The recommended starting dilution for this antibody is 1:1000. Of course, dilutions will be dependent on the sample and it should be optimized by the end user.
|Do you which species this antibody detects?|
This antibody will work on all antigens from different species provided that the antigen contains a His tag.
|What is the best dilution for detection of His using this ab?|
Optimal dilutions are to be determined by the end user. The recommended starting western blot dilution is 1:1000.
|What is the suggested starting dilution for western blots?|
We suggest a starting dilution of 1:1000.
|What is the expected size that will be obtained when SDS-PAGE is performed? i.e. What is the molecular weight of this antibody?|
For G020, you should be able to see two bands: one at 50kDa (which is the heavy chain), and one at the 25kDa (which is the light chain). The total molecular weight is 2x heavy chain + 2x light chain which is 150kDa in total.
- Neilson, KM et al. "Specific domains of FoxD4/5 activate and repress neural transcription factor genes to control the progression of immature neural ectoderm to differentiating neural plate" Dev Biol 365 (2):353-75 (2012). DOI: 10.1016/j.ydbio.2012.03.004. Application: Western Blot.
- Lim, KH et al. "Biotin-assisted folding of streptavidin on the yeast surface" Biotechnol prog 28 (1):276-283 (2012). DOI: 10.1002/btpr.721. PubMed: 21990063. Application: Immunoprecipitation.
- Bae, HJ et al. "DBC1 does not function as a negative regulator of SIRT1 in liver cancer" Oncol Lett 4 (5):873-877 (2012). PubMed: 23162614. Application: Western Blot.
- Liu, X et al. "Molecular and structural characterization of the SH3 domain of AHI‐1 in regulation of cellular resistance of BCR‐ABL+ chronic myeloid leukemia cells to tyrosine" Proteomics 12 (13:2094-2106 (2012). DOI: 10.1002/pmic.201100553. Application: Western Blot.
- Park, UH et al. "Piperine, a Component of Black Pepper, Inhibits Adipogenesis by Antagonizing PPARγ Activity in 3T3-L1 Cells" J Agric Food Chem 60 (15):3853-3860 (2012). DOI: 10.1021/jf204514a. PubMed: 22463744. Application: Western Blot.
- Mani, T et al. "FERM domain phosphoinositide binding targets merlin to the membrane and is essential for its growth-suppressive function" Mol Cell Biol 31 (10):183-1996 (2011). DOI: 10.1128/MCB.00609-10. Application: Immunoblot.
- Neilson, KM et al. "Specific domains of FoxD4/5 activate and repress neural transcription factor genes to control the progression of immature neural ectoderm to differentiating neural plate" Dev Biol. 365:353-75 (2012). DOI: 10.1016/j.ydbio.2012.03.004. Application: Western Blot.
- Paluzzi, JP et al. "The heterodimeric glycoprotein hormone, GPA2, GPB5, regulates ion transport across the hindgut of the adult mosquito, Aedes aegypti" PLoS ONE 9:e86386 (2014). PubMed: 24466069. Application: Western Blot.
- Metzler, M et al. "NMDA receptor function and NMDA receptor-dependent phosphorylation of huntingtin is altered by the endocytic protein HIP1" J Neurosci 27:2298-308 (2007). PubMed: 17329427.
- Tsai, SL et al. "Functional display of complex cellulosomes on the yeast surface via adaptive assembly" ACS Synth Biol 2:14-21 (2013). PubMed: 23656322.
- Olmstead, AD et al. "Human subtilase SKI-1, S1P is a master regulator of the HCV Lifecycle and a potential host cell target for developing indirect-acting antiviral agents" PLoS Pathog. 8:e1002468 (2012). PubMed: 22241994.
- Xue, Y et al. "FANCM of the Fanconi anemia core complex is required for both monoubiquitination and DNA repair" Hum. Mol. Genet. 17:1641-52 (2008). PubMed: 18285517.
- Tayapiwatana, C et al. "Novel 3′-Processing Integrase Activity Assay by Real-Time PCR for Screening and Identification of HIV-1 Integrase Inhibitors" BioMed Research International : (2015). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1155/2015/853891.
- Choi, J. W. et al. "Recombinant Human Laforin Expressed in Insect Cells: Expression, Purification, and Biochemical Characterizations" J. Korean Chem. Soc. 5:466-470 (2015). DOI: 10.5012/jkcs.2015.59.5.466. Application: WB.
- Kwon, Y et al. "Biomimetic repeat protein derived from Xenopus tropicalis for fibrous scaffold fabrication" Biopolymers. 12:659-664 (2015). DOI: 10.1002/bip.22735. PubMed: 26297878.
- Belo, Y., Mielko, Z., Nudelman, H., Afek, A., Ben-David, O., Shahar, A., … Arbely, E. "Unexpected implications of STAT3 acetylation revealed by genetic encoding of acetyl-lysine" Biochimica Et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - General Subjects 1863(9):1343–1350 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.bbagen.2019.05.019.
- Harada, H., Farhani, N., Wang, X.-F., Sugita, S., Charish, J., Attisano, L., … Monnier, P. P. "Extracellular phosphorylation drives the formation of neuronal circuitry" Nature Chemical Biology 15(11):1035–1042 (2019). DOI: 10.1038/s41589-019-0345-z.
- Ko, K. Y., Lee, J. H., Jang, J. K., Jin, Y., Kang, H., & Kim, I. Y. "S-Glutathionylation of mouse selenoprotein W prevents oxidative stress-induced cell death by blocking the formation of an intramolecular disulfide bond" Free Radical Biology and Medicine 141:362–371 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.freeradbiomed.2019.07.007.
- Min, H. J., Cui, L. H., Oh, T. R., Kim, J. H., Kim, T. W., & Kim, W. T. "Os BZR 1 turnover mediated by Os SK 22‐regulated U‐box E3 ligase Os PUB 24 in rice BR response" The Plant Journal 99(3):426-438 (2019).
- You, D., Cho, Y. Y., Lee, H.-R., Lee, J.-H., Yu, S. J., Yoon, J.-H., … Lee, G. Y. "Hepatitis B virus X protein induces size-selective membrane permeabilization through interaction with cardiolipin" Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Biomembranes 1861(4):729–737 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.bbamem.2019.01.006.
This product has no review yet.
Browse Other Antibodies:
Select Rasied In:
Armenian hamster (0)
Golden Syrian Hamster (0)
Guinea pig (0)
Bombyx mori (0)
C. elegans (0)
E. coli (0)
Fusarium sepsis (0)
Locusta migratoria (0)
Species independent (0)
Spodoptera frugiperda (0)