OneScript® Plus Reverse Transcriptase
OneScript® Plus Reverse Transcriptase is a Moloney-Murine Leukemia Virus Reverse Transcriptase with genetic modifications to abolish RNase H activity to achieve thermal stability. This special mutant enzyme offers higher cDNA yields, longer cDNA up to 12 kb, and is able to perform under high temperatures (50°C - 55°C), facilitating the elimination of secondary structures associated with GC-rich RNA templates. OneScript® Plus is formulated with abm’s RNaseOFF Ribonuclease Inhibitor offering improved resistance to oxidation compared to the high oxidation-sensitive human RNase inhibitors. RNaseOFF is stable even under very low concentrations of DTT (< 1 mM), making it the best choice for ultimate RNA protection.
Store at -20°C.
|Unit quantity||100 rxn|
- Menon, V et al. "The contribution of visceral fat to improved insulin signaling in Ames dwarf mice" Aging Cell 13 (3):497-506 (2014). DOI: 10.1111/acel.12201. PubMed: 24690289. Application: Reverse Transcription.
- Lee, G et al. "Potential monoclonal antibody therapy for the treatment of ovarian cancer" Ovarian cancer—basic science perspective :385-406 (2012). DOI: 10.5772/1268 . Application: Reverse Transcription.
- Correnti, JM et al. "Adiponectin fine-tuning of liver regeneration dynamics revealed through cellular networkmodeling" J Physiol. : (2014). PubMed: 25384784.
- Correnti, JM et al. "Adiponectin fine-tuning of liver regeneration dynamics revealed through cellular network modelling" J Physiol 593(2):365-383 (2015). DOI: 10.1113/jphysiol.2014.284109. PubMed: 25630259. Application: Reverse Transcription.
- Guo, C., Wang, X., Zhang, H., Zhi, L., Lv, T., Li, M., … Zhu, W. "Structure-based rational design of a novel chimeric PD1-NKG2D receptor for natural killer cells" Molecular Immunology 114:108–113 (2019). DOI: 10.1016/j.molimm.2019.07.009.
- Wu, F., Niu, Z., Zhou, B., Li, P., & Qian, F. "PSMB1 Negatively Regulates the Innate Antiviral Immunity by Facilitating Degradation of IKK-ε" Viruses 11(2):99 (2019). DOI: 10.3390/v11020099.
- Zhao, G., Zhang, T., Sun, H. J., & Liu, J. "Copper nanoparticles induce zebrafish intestinal defects via endoplasmic reticulum and oxidative stress" Metallomics. : (2019).